Looking for Domestic Help for Parents

Hello, I am new to this forum and hoping you all can  possibly guide me.

My parents live in Voula, and are at an age where they require daily assistance in their home.  someone to do some lighthouse work, cook, breakfast, and lunch, and assist with errands in the neighborhood. Looking for someone to come in the morning, and leave in the afternoon  (approximately 9 AM to 6 PM daily).

Can anyone share some insight if they know of anyone who can possibly assist or an agency that they have worked with in the past that they are happy with.

Thank you!

Kostas

Welcome to the forum.

You can place your offer in the jobs section at the top of this page.

@stumpy  thank you

@Dear Hiring Manager

My name is Mary Jane Roman 46 years of age. Presently employed as Domestic Helper in Hongkong with a family of 2 kids ages 3 and 5 . I starting working to them since 2019 up to present.

I am writing this to express my interest of the job you recently advertised Domestic Helper in Greece.

I have demontrated an ability to manage various household task as Domestic Helper in Hogkong for 11 years and Taiwan for 2 years. I managed daily Housekeping  routines. meal preparation and Caring for Children.

I have included my resume which provide my full deatils about my Skills Education and Experience.

My contract will ended on October 2025 and im 6 years serving my Employer. If you were given me the chance i am confident that my experience and dedication make me fit for the position as Domestic Helper in despite of age.

Im looking forward for the possibility that you will consider my application.

Thank you  Bastas