Women of Dumeguete

2 days ago

I have a couple of questions, I lived in Dumaguete in 2016 for a couple of months and didn't care for the place, I liked the mall and boardwalk, it seems more improved now and I will visit the city soon, how are the Hospitals now. and is the city cleaner now. I am 70 years old and divorced since 2012 and have been happy by myself not even dating since 2016. I am interested in companionship with an older woman where the children are on their own who can visit anytime, I just need some privacy. I tried finding women from 55+ but only get introduced to younger women by friends. I live in Anda Beach, Bohol. It is very expensive here and hard to rent an apt or houses, just day to day or 1 month and I wish to settle down and I need to be close to a hospital and Cebu city is too crowded for me.

Take a look into Davao City. A lot of expats, good infrastructure and still affordable.

I liked my stay in Davao.  Clean and safe. It took a while to find resources, but eventually ran into expats who were a great group.

Well brother first there are are a lot of 50 plus single women in the Philippines    ive been with the same crazy ass woman 8 years and love the hell out of her  Dumaguete has some of the best doctors nurses and engineers that graduated from Siliman but they move on  my lady is VP of large global company in Makati  Her cousin is the youngest cardiologist in the Philippines And resides in cebu city St lukes owed by st vincents of america in Bonafacia and part of Mayo clinic  they saved  my life  . There are lots of places outside those 2 cities where traffic  and pollution is less congested  we live in condo in Makati and have a house in batangas city where  it is cooler and air is fresh  After 17 years liviNg there 7 months a year and her kids graduated college she retires in 5 years and we will live outside Cebu city close to hospital where we will build a home  im 71 and close to hospital in Philippines  makes life or death at our age