Realtor Caldas da Rainha

Hello,

Does anyone know of a good realtor in Caldas da Rainha?

Thank you!

No. But I would recommend you stay clear of Nelson Silva, who was an associate of Imo-triomphe.pt.  He did operate in and around that area. Wasted my time and a considerable amount of my money in the consideration of a property that had insufficient licensing and was falsely advertised by his firm. The property was in Obidos, in close proximity to Praia de Covoes. The family selling were the Ganhãos.  Buyers beware. Best of luck and proceed with caution. 

Triomphe is the name of the real estate company. Edit button was not working for me, hence I ammend here. 

There was a wonderful Estate Agent there who put  in a lot of effort to help us partly by getting additional suitable property details and the keys for access from other Estate Agents - they would split any fees if there was a sale, We managed to do 12 viewings in one day.  They are no longer operating due to family issues.  I'd suggest going there, visiting estate agents offices in person and talking to them, they tend not to respond to unsolicited emails from foreigners. They will advise and usually give information for other local estate  agents (they do know each other).  The big national chains tend not be helpful.