Menu
Expat.com

Refuse Department Bank Account

Last activity 11 October 2024 by Toon

CGB7

Does anybody have the bank detail's for the Paphos Refuse Department Bank Account. I am trying to pay a final invoice to them from my BOC bank account but the Refuse Department Bank Account information was not on the summary bill they sent me! I have tried ringing the Municipality but keep getting cut off. They have also not replied to my emails and are now threatening legal action. Its only 83 euros and I want to resolve it before I have penalties added.

Toon

Maybe try searching JCC  for paphos municipality and pay through that..  WE PAY PEYIA MUNICIPALITY THIS WAY FOR WATER AND REFUSE TAX

CGB7

Sorry what is JCC?

Toon

JCC is a payment portal....everyone on Cyprus uses it

CGB7

Thanks I am set up with a BOC bank account and just need the back account number of Paphos Refuse to make the payment.

SimCityAT
Thanks I am set up with a BOC bank account and just need the back account number of Paphos Refuse to make the payment. -@CGB7

Are you in the country? If you are it might be worth while making a trip to the bank.  They might require ID before giving you any details anyway.

Toon

JCC  u simply register and you  log in. And can pay all the usual bills without knowing the accounts as they're already set up... It's pretty much simple i pay my elect me water my cyta my road tax all through that

Toon

Google play.   Search for JCC Smart app

CGB7

@Toon I have downloaded the App and managed to make the payment. Many thanks - you are a Cyprus Expert!

Toon

Thank you ..... Well done

Articles to help you in your expat project in Paphos

• Banking and finance in Cyprus
    Banking and finance in Cyprus

Opening a bank account is one of the first things you'll need to do in Cyprus. Thankfully, the banking system ...

• Raising children in Cyprus
    Raising children in Cyprus

As Cyprus is one of the safest countries in the world, you shouldn't have any worries about raising your kids ...

• Driving in Cyprus
    Driving in Cyprus

As Cyprus is a small island, the best way to get around is by car. But is your drivers license valid in the ...

• Northern Cyprus holidays
    Northern Cyprus holidays

North Cyprus is one of the last unspoilt, most beautiful and popular island holiday destinations in the ...

• About Cyprus
    About Cyprus

Close your eyes and be whisked away to the old romantic harbours and sun-soaked stretches of sand that are ...

• General visa requirements for Cyprus
    General visa requirements for Cyprus

If you are planning on a short-term stay in Cyprus, you should know beforehand whether or not you will need a ...

• Permanent residency and citizenship in Cyprus
    Permanent residency and citizenship in Cyprus

The complexity of staying long-term in Cyprus (for more than 90 days) varies greatly depending on your ...

• Travelling to Cyprus
    Travelling to Cyprus

Despite being a small (and partly occupied) country, travelling to the island of Cyprus is quite straightforward. ...

All of Paphos's guide articles