Menu
Expat.com

Land Surveyor looking for a job in France or overseas

Last activity 22 October 2024 by Cheryl

Joel Gillet

Hi,

I am an experienced land surveyor looking for a job in France, after over 30 years in the USA.

I did oil exploration, plant construction (LNG plants, refineries, steel plants, nuclear plants), I did subdivision surveys (Title surveys, boundaries, topography), I did scanning jobs (mostly of refineries), my last job was for FUGRO USA until August 2024 as senior surveyor...

Is there any job opportunity our there ? and who should I contact ?

Joel

Bhavna

@Joel Gillet

Hello Joel,

Welcome !

Are you fluent in French ? Can you speak/write in french ?

Regards

Bhavna

Joel Gillet

Yes, as a matter of fact, I am French... :-)

Cheryl

Hey Joel,

I suggest posting your CV in the Job Offers in France section.

This could increase your chances of finding a job.

Do you have any specific areas you would like to work/live in?

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

Articles to help you in your expat project in France

• Finding a job in Paris
    Finding a job in Paris

Looking for a job in Paris? Although the Parisian job market may seem daunting, there are plenty of resources ...

• The French labour market
    The French labour market

Although France has traditionally focused on its service sector, there has been a renewed investment in industry ...

• Looking For Work in Deux Sevres ?
    Looking For Work in Deux Sevres ?

At this time of year there are a number of seasonal fruit growers in France who are looking to take on temporary ...

• Working in France
    Working in France

For several years, France has been grappling with high unemployment rates. This issue not only impacts the ...

• Moving to France as a digital nomad
    Moving to France as a digital nomad

France is the world's top tourist spot in 2023, and it's easy to see why — the country is a ...

• Internships in France
    Internships in France

Taking advantage of a world-renowned education system, exploring a country brimming with history, art, and ...

• Setting up a business in France
    Setting up a business in France

In France, the labor market and business environment are tightly regulated and structured. For foreigners ...

• Working in Bordeaux
    Working in Bordeaux

Located in the Gironde region of southwestern France, Bordeaux is one of the country's largest cities. This ...

All of France's guide articles