Menu
Expat.com

Riyadh Expatriates Club, are you part of it?

Last activity 10 September 2013 by TheLegendLeads

joshua wells

Count me in, too!

Aminstar2

Count me in!

Novak

Hi, can I join the Club?

etaylor58

Hi everyone;

Name is Eldon Taylor and I will be arriving in Riyadh on January 5th.  My family will be in the states for a few more months so it will be nice to meet some epople and have someone show me around. Looking forward to meeting everyone....

joshua wells

Hello, Eldon!
   My name is Joshua and I won't be arriving until probably the end of January, 2012. I already seem to have 2 excellent SAudi guys who are waiting for my arrival, and just through emailing with them over the course of 2-3 weeks, these guys are like brothers to me already! It is much more comforting to have some contacts prior to arrival. I have signed up for this group, and will make contact with them after I get settled in. Do you mind my asking...what will you do in Riyadh?

etaylor58

Hello Joshua;

I'll be working with Alpha Star Aviation as a Flight Medical Supervisor.  Like you I joined this blog a while back and have been communicating with people.  I have learned a lot and I'm looking forward to meeting some of these people as well.

yazeed1

Hey Expat.com family! how have you all been? and welcome to the new folks. guess what? I got into a car accident and I'm expecting to get my car back probably by end of this week. so hopefully we can meet up.

I'd still pick up Corsini Cafe to meet up, if you have other suggestions please share them

Awaiting your feedback...

joshua wells

Yazeed1,
   my name is Joshua and I won't be in Riyadh until the end of this month. I already have 2 friends that I have been in communication with for the past 2-3 weeks, and it seems like we have a lot in common. Why don't you write to me and tell me a little about yourself! I'd like to meet you when I arrive.

riyadh11

I would like to join. I can help in designing the by-laws smile.png

hishamdba
yazeed1 wrote:

Hey Expat.com family! how have you all been? and welcome to the new folks. guess what? I got into a car accident and I'm expecting to get my car back probably by end of this week. so hopefully we can meet up.

I'd still pick up Corsini Cafe to meet up, if you have other suggestions please share them

Awaiting your feedback...

where is that exactly?

Ackeles

Count me in!

Natour

I don't think this thread is active anymore

Ssuperman

I'm in

slzeik

is this still active? count me in smile.png
salehlzeik@hotmail.com

zaido

Is this thing still active? what do we have to do to get accepted?

dickie7591

I'm in!

Salman Omrani

ooooh, Y U No invite me mad.png

I've been in for like, since before sand filled the saudi deserts. .... over reactin enough? tongue.png

azhar_bf

i am in

ASHRAF 1

Hope there is an event very soon. Count me in please.

yazeed1

Hahahaha, Salman chill, There has been no activities for a while...we organized a couple of them but not so many people showed up, that's why we slowed down a little bit.

terensu

this is very interesting! count me in!

suribhai

Any events, i am IN

Salman Omrani

okay-meme_zps5f169349.jpg

morningstar88

Hello Salman and Yazeed1,

Thank you two very much for working hard on Riyadh Expatriates Clubs. You both initiated the activity with great enthusiasm. But it seems to be tough to keep the clubs going.

Maybe we should organize different clubs with different categories, such as "Book Club", "Table Tennis Club", "Astronomy Amateur Club" or "Star-watching Club", "Culture Exchange Club" and so on. Then expatriates in Riyadh will choose a certain one to join according to their hobbies. Just an idea. Think about it.

Monimzidan

GREAT IDEA ... i am in
Monim Zidan@hotmail.com

I am director in T.v Channel
and i can make program about it .... if we need it
Thx
Monim zidan

yazeed1

So this is open to both male and female?
It is for expats, yet I see locals are joining? So it is for everyone, yes?

faysg

I am in

morningstar88
suzan wrote:

So this is open to both male and female?
It is for expats, yet I see locals are joining? So it is for everyone, yes?

"Women can hold half of the sky."---- Chairman Mao.
According to Mao, without women involved, the sky would be badly slanting. So women should participate in all kinds of expats' activities as well as respect the local custom and culture.

morningstar88
Monimzidan wrote:

GREAT IDEA ... i am in
Monim Zidan@hotmail.com

I am director in T.v Channel
and i can make program about it .... if we need it
Thx
Monim zidan

Thanks for your attention. I hope the idea could be put into
practice by all of us expats' efforts.

gigelush72

I'm in also if it is still available...

billiz79

Hi everybody, just came in Riyadh since ten days... and i'm in. Let me know if you are planning something interesting in the next weeks.

gigelush72

so ,guys , we start to organizing something or not ?? a meeting , a short trip in the desert....anything... just to meet and know each other...to socializing....????

weaamb1

Count me in ... I am bored to death here sad.png

billiz79

ok... let's organize. What if we are going to meet up on wednesday evening? i do not know almost nothing here, but i can propose as a meeting location:
Kingdom Tower mall
Jarir Bookstore in Takhassusi St (Olaya Area)
Corsini caffè (Olaya as well).
Let me know if for you it's ok.

gigelush72

I think Corsini will be ok !!

Salman Omrani

now all you bored folks so sthap complainin an start joinin.

mohsib

i am in

faysg

count me in,what time on Wed.

gigelush72
billiz79 wrote:

ok... let's organize. What if we are going to meet up on wednesday evening? i do not know almost nothing here, but i can propose as a meeting location:
Kingdom Tower mall
Jarir Bookstore in Takhassusi St (Olaya Area)
Corsini caffè (Olaya as well).
Let me know if for you it's ok.

ok
it looks our ideea starting to havesucces
so, billiz , must propose an hour ,wednesday i think will be ok for all ,  the location i think is ok for every body , and remains only to meet each other ...

Articles to help you in your expat project in Riyadh

• Study in Riyadh
    Study in Riyadh

Saudi Arabia may not be one of the most well-known educational destinations. In fact, a lot of Saudi nationals do ...

• Working in Riyadh
    Working in Riyadh

As the capital city of Saudi Arabia, Riyadh is one of the biggest urban communities in the country and is home to ...

• Buying property in Riyadh
    Buying property in Riyadh

Even though Saudi Arabia has experienced significant changes in the past years, the local real estate market ...

• Compounds in Riyadh
    Compounds in Riyadh

Here is a listing of many (not all) of the compounds in Riyadh along with contact information.

• Things to do in Riyadh alone or with your crowd
    Things to do in Riyadh alone or with your crowd

Riyadh is one of the biggest and most beautiful cities in Saudi Arabia, with quite a bit to offer to expats in ...

• Getting a driver's license in Riyadh
    Getting a driver's license in Riyadh

As mentioned earlier, the purpose of writing the article is to inform expats who arrive in Saudi Arabia, ...

• Developing your social circle in Riyadh
    Developing your social circle in Riyadh

Moving to a new city is never easy, especially if you have chosen to leave your friends and family. Then comes the ...

• Discover Riyadh
    Discover Riyadh

Riyadh is considered the most beautiful city in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia for many reasons, including the ...

All of Riyadh's guide articles