Menu
Expat.com

Riyadh Expatriates Club, are you part of it?

Last activity 10 September 2013 by TheLegendLeads

ASHRAF 1

Any events next week?

Tolmik

That looks like a no to me...

MohammedSaleh

Why not...smile.png im in

Heithem

Hey

i just moved to Riyadh and looking for the foreign community network

"I'm IN"

CHeers

mingocarlo

is this club already starting meeting each other?

Alliecat
mingocarlo wrote:

is this club already starting meeting each other?

The 'CLUB' is up to you people!!  Just invite people to meet you for coffee, to your home to watch a DVD, whatever.  The thing here in Saudi Arabia is that YOU definitely have to take the initiative--don't sit back and *wait* for anything or you'll be waiting a long, long time.

I'm serious!

Tolmik

Ok, so we have to take the initiative.

Then the question is as follows:
Who would like to meet up next Thursday (13th) or Friday?
And if you do, then please suggest a meeting place too, as I have no idea about those for now.

Alliecat

YES! Bravo for taking the initiative!

FYI: some of the guys on the SHEESHA THREAD are planning on meeting up to smoke some hubbly bubbly. Even if you don't smoke it, you should join them to make some friends.

Have fun top.png

PS.  I spent a month in Budapest a couple years ago.  Loved it!  What a lovely place and nice people.

Tolmik
Alliecat wrote:

YES! Bravo for taking the initiative!

FYI: some of the guys on the SHEESHA THREAD are planning on meeting up to smoke some hubbly bubbly. Even if you don't smoke it, you should join them to make some friends.

Have fun top.png

PS.  I spent a month in Budapest a couple years ago.  Loved it!  What a lovely place and nice people.

Well, at the moment it is a very lovely place, with a record height flood going down the Danube. sad.png

sh3hryar

Hey folks,

Wake me up when we have a definite plan to meet.
smile.png

Cheerio

mingocarlo

How about form a group in whattsapp?its easier to talk their i think....

mingocarlo

as we know sometimes we are out of the computers but we have our phone often...we welcome the newbies here in the forum then we tackled things here and also at whastapp...

sh3hryar
mingocarlo wrote:

How about form a group in whattsapp?its easier to talk their i think....

EB seems to be such a decent mode for the chatter.
Why would you want to ruin it?

Besides I would'nt risk bringing this up in-future. Just in-case mod decides to struck you out oh here.. smile.png

bassie

I wud like to join u guys...is it still open, cz this post is really old... and who do i PM my details to..

Kirah

Hey!

I'm new in Riyadh and would love to meet new people and make some friends.

So, if you'll do have a get together send me a message or something pls.

Thanks

TheLegendLeads

Kirah, Welcome aboard and to KSA.

Here is the ladies get-together thread: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.p … =4#1451094

Alliecat
TheLegendLeads wrote:

Kirah, Welcome aboard and to KSA.

Here is the ladies get-together thread: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.p … =4#1451094

Huh?  You gave her the link to *your* weekend coffee meeting!

I don't often get to do this so I am particularly enjoying it-- here goes:  dumbom.gif

TheLegendLeads

blink.gif she might have reached there by now

Kirah

tongue.png
Thanks for getting my back Alliecat. Haven't gone yet so np. How about sending me the correct link TheLegendLeads.

TheLegendLeads

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.p … 02811&p=13

Here you go.

Kirah

Thanks TLL

JohnnoL

Ok so when's the next get together? smile.png

sherif23

I'm in

TheLegendLeads
JohnnoL wrote:

Ok so when's the next get together? smile.png

They don't meet anymore. The regular meetings do happen through this thread: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.p … =4#1451094

Articles to help you in your expat project in Riyadh

• Study in Riyadh
    Study in Riyadh

Saudi Arabia may not be one of the most well-known educational destinations. In fact, a lot of Saudi nationals do ...

• Working in Riyadh
    Working in Riyadh

As the capital city of Saudi Arabia, Riyadh is one of the biggest urban communities in the country and is home to ...

• Buying property in Riyadh
    Buying property in Riyadh

Even though Saudi Arabia has experienced significant changes in the past years, the local real estate market ...

• Compounds in Riyadh
    Compounds in Riyadh

Here is a listing of many (not all) of the compounds in Riyadh along with contact information.

• Things to do in Riyadh alone or with your crowd
    Things to do in Riyadh alone or with your crowd

Riyadh is one of the biggest and most beautiful cities in Saudi Arabia, with quite a bit to offer to expats in ...

• Getting a driver's license in Riyadh
    Getting a driver's license in Riyadh

As mentioned earlier, the purpose of writing the article is to inform expats who arrive in Saudi Arabia, ...

• Developing your social circle in Riyadh
    Developing your social circle in Riyadh

Moving to a new city is never easy, especially if you have chosen to leave your friends and family. Then comes the ...

• Discover Riyadh
    Discover Riyadh

Riyadh is considered the most beautiful city in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia for many reasons, including the ...

All of Riyadh's guide articles