New to Vevey! Need some company!

Hi!

I'm a 21 year old aussie (dont hold it against me!) who has recently moved to Vevey and am having a hard time trying to find activities to do - in english.

I have very basic french knowledge, classes start next week - but was hoping to either get some suggestions on where to go out, shop, go to movies etc or if someone is feeling generous - to show me around!

Thanks!

Hi blondeandblue90!

Welcome to Expat.com ;)

Armand

where is vevey? well, where ever it is it cant be too far, this country is tiny.

google it :) its a walk from montreaux anyway - well thats what the blisters on my feet are telling me.

Hello I am in vevey any time

Hey there... I live in Lausanne and I speak english.. I was thinking of coming to the la vaud tomorrow.. are you in vevey tomorrow sunday??

Hi Premnath I only just got your message late afternoon sunday... Hope you had a great day in Vevey. Yes i was here..

Hello,

I'm new to Montreux / Vevey too... just moved here last night in fact! How did you get on finding new places / people?

I'd be keen to meet up with some normal people (even though you are an Aussie!)

Fancy a coffee or something?

I'm a young 30 yr old female. Just finished working a season on the yachts in the south of France, now working as a chef in a private household here for the winter... poss longer.

Message me if you want to. I'm free most evenings after say, 8.30. But also have mornings off too.

Where did you do your french course? Migros in Vevey? I start mine at the end of Nov...

Cheers.

I will be coming from USA in December.  I'd like to connect.  Please email me at sougrader@gmail.com

I am in vevey anyone want to join me for
Fondue. Boxing_rock@yahoo.com