Meet people in Paris

I'll be there at 8pm! Phil could you send me you mobile nr, just in case?

Ellen86 wrote:

I'll be there at 8pm! Phil could you send me you mobile nr, just in case?

yes and to recognize me, i'll get a green grey stripes sweat

I am sorry I wont make tonight. will see you all on sunday the 13Th. Have fun Expats!

i'll come later at 8pm if OK with everyone...

sorry guys I could not make it but what about the 13th of november?tell me when you'll know!!!

Hi there it was nice yesterday :D

just Ellen and I :D

The next is on sunday 13th I think for a place in the center of Paris like St Michel.

What a nice people you are Ellen, Gabriel Morales, raadaya, phil, and the other guys.

it feels so good to find ppl intresting to find new friends like you. I have a plan to visit Paris on 30 Dec. 2011 to ceclbrate the new year night in paris. I wished that I could b there when You all guys meet, however, it would b nice f u`ll meet again n the period that I`ll b there in Paris.

Hi all!

Looking forward to the 13th, are you all still coming? :-)

I was thinking to meet around 3pm, does anyone have an idea where we can meet?

Hope to see you all!

I ll be there! i booked my day!

in addition for those who wants to go out during this week i suggest you a pubsurfing this wednesday!! u ll find more details on this forum with the subject "international outing in paris".
ellen you are still coming wednesday? :)

hi yes i'm still in for next sunday

Hi guys,

We (Ellen and I) have defined the place and time for our meeting this Sunday. It's the park Jardin du Luxemoburg at 3pm. The weather forcast is great so we may spend some time there then reach the Great Canadian Pub.

Come along and bring as many friends you want. Also cookies, soft drinks and any muchies are always a good idea to share in the park.

There will be people speaking French, English, Portuguese, Spanish, and many other languages!

Feel free to give me a txt if you want 0649481466

What?
Expat Paris friendly meeting - Get to know your neighbor!
Where?
Meeting point - Jardin du Luxembourg, Paris. Central fointain (in the middle of the park) We will have a big sign "Expat".
When?
This sunday, the 13Th of November 2011 - 3pm
Why?
To make friends, learn about cultures and have good times!
Who?
Expats and friends from all nationalities. Aliens welcome too.

See u there! Gabriel Morales

Haha good text Gabriel! :-) So, who's coming??

i'm in! hope it will not be cold!!

We are 4 so far! Two Frenchies, one American and Me (Brazilian/Argentinean). Mr 69, Ellen and Christelle are also confirmed so 7 at least!

I am sure a lot of other people will turn up!

It will be awesome!

:lol:

I'm in too! :) so + 1 girl from Poland!

see you guys on sunday :)

Joanna

Just moved this morning, so hope no one minds if I hijack festivities at the last second and show up.

Hi Oxfrd, you are more than welcome!

I have been getting lots of private messages, more than 40 in the last 3 days!!

We are about 18 already confirmed!

It will be awesome. ;)

Awe... some!

Hi
would like to join you guys too !

Fantastic effort my expat friends! Just a quick update:

About 22 people confirm they are coming tomorrow. The meeting point is at the central fountain (we will have a "expat" sign) in the Parque du Luxembourg at 3pm. Then we are going to find a ,more comfortable place in the Jardim. About 515pm we are reaching the Great Canadian Pub.

Fell free to txt if you are late and need to find us.

I am looking forward to meet you all tomorrow!

Hey Gabriel,

I'm so sorry, however I won't be able to attend the event!!!I have some obligations but tell me when you will organize an other one!!
Enjoy!!

Cheers

hello :)

I will come for sure, but I may be a little bit late as  I want to watch at least start and few laps- I'm fan of Formula 1 and today is GP of Abu Dhabi :))

see you!

Joanna

Thanks Gabriel for organising the picnic. It was very enjoyable.

Yes. Thanks Gabriel and Eva. You two have added a positive view to my being in Paris.
Muchas Gracias

Lanre

I managed to take some pictures during the meeting. You can have a look here via FB: Expat Paris Friendly Meeting

Thanks to the organizer.

Farhan

Nice job guys!!!:top:

And thanks for the pictures.;)

Harmonie.:)

this meeting was really great!! looking forward for the next one! maybe one for a christmas market?

Hi there!!
Thanks to Gabriel and Eva for this meeting it was great!!

i'm in for the next one :D

See ya
Phil.

Hi!

It was a great night! More pictures: Expat meeting!

Hi everybody !!!

How are you ????

I hope well ,Thaks a lot of all of you for this meeting it was greet to can meet people from 5 continent specialy big thanks to gab and ellen for thos idea,I hope to see you very soon.

Gab we keep in touch send me your phone by pm.

kareem.

Bonjour tout le monde !
I am a nice french guy from the South of France. I live in Paris 17th, and I'm 30 years old.
I'd like to meet foreign friends to talk about our cultures, countries, different way of life, or language exchange.
If you feel up to make acquaintance, drop me a line. And, I will be happy to answer you asap.
Best wishes

Hi everybody, I missed last event and I would like to participate to the next one.
Is any event coming up before christmas?

I hope so
And I'll participate if it'll be on 30 Dec. coz I've a plan during' christmas

Hi everyone!!

No more expats' meetings in Paris? Come on!! Let's organizee the second one!!