Any Filipinos, Pinoys, Noypis, out there???

I'm from Cebu and I'm new to PP. And are there any social groups dedicated to the Pinoys??? Ma bisaya, tagalog, ilocano, ilonggo sumagot naman kayo pls... homesick na ako dito sa villa ko.

Hi, any luck finding pinoys? bago lang din ako d2 phnom penh.

Leonard

hi Leonard, so far ikaw pa lang ang nag message. Kelan ka pa dito sa PP?

stilettofan wrote:

In English please.

LOL, ok..my apologies for that..here's the english transcription:

<---- So far, none yet and you are the first Filipino who responded.

I hope expats will have any time over this weekend.

Have you been to the markets already. e.g. Toul Tom Puong and Central Market. This are the PP equivalent of greenhills/divisoria in the Philippines. Koh Pich is also a good place to hang out.

Leonard

I think I've been to central market. Is that the one that closes at 5pm? Arrgghhmm....logistical stupidity is hitting me right now, I can't even tell my touktouk driver where to take me. lol

All the markets close at 5pm max :) Try Koh Pick (pronounced koh-pik) Ano number mo? Pag may time maybe we can meet up one of these days.

How are you guys ? have you manage to find more pinoy friends in PP ? Hmm were to many here.
Try Helen Bakery along Norodom infront of malis restaurant during lunch time so many of them going there for lunch as well as Mj carenderia and At Bistro Romano in fil resto , if you go for the church world vision next to caltex bogor along Monivong at 5 pm saturday.
A pub at Naga world there a lot of Fil hang our there in the night.
Have a nice stay in PP.

I haven't seen any Filipinos in PP yet, but i see many of them singing in pubs in Ho Chi Minh, maybe they singing in pubs here also.  Let me know how many you find in PP.  Good luck in your search,

Btw. A khmer looking like a Filipinos doesn't count.

(Thought i end off with a joke, pardon if a offended anyone)

Hello there ive been in pp since nov. Still homesick.willing to be your friend.

Hi Filipina girl, thanks for your interest. Which part of PP are you? I'm back in Cebu now but will be back in PP this March 2. Let's meet by then.

I'm not from the Visayas region but I'm pretty sure I've overheard a lot speaking in that vernacular here in Phnom Penh.

We have just about every kind of working Filipino here. We have DJs, musicians, managers, architects, engineers. Absolutely anything. Not quite sure how many of us are here, but I'm pretty sure we'd total at least 2,000.

You can start off by "Liking" the Embassy page. I don't know, but at least it's a start.

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum]

Hi Baka may alam kang bed space for rent jan sa PP. salamat.

Hi. baka may alam kang bed space jan sa PP, for 1 month stay... salamat po.

Hi Crizah > can you please write in English in this English speaking forum?
Note also that this is an old thread.
You may start a new topic on the forum. Thanks.