New to doha,

hi, i am lucy I am 30 from manchester, england.  I am new to doha recently relocating from the uk and would be great to meet some new friends to share experiences with.

I have taken a teaching post, and have previously worked and lived in long island ny usa, moscow russia, berlin germany and dubai, I love travelling, socializing and dining, theatre, music and the arts and generally new experiences.

my email is lucielube@hotmail.co.uk

look forward to making new friends

Hi Lucy,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Thank you for this introduction.

I wish you get lots of new contact here.

All the best,
Christine

Hi Lucy,

I am new here too. I hope we can find new friends here. :)

hi lucie i'm mostafa i'm also new in doha...
i find it really nice in here but nothing worth living without freinds :) hope to hear from you..i added u on hotmail already..
have a great time :)

Hiii :)
I come from Italy and I am new too in Doha, I will stay here for 6 months to work in a company.
Good afternoon to everyone :*

welcome to DOHA all newcomers! Enjoy just have a great time here

Welcome to Doha! I wishing you nice summer! ;)

You came in the most difficult time of year weather-wise! Good luck and hope you enjoy it!

Welcome all To Doha
There are many attractions in Doha and other Cities such as Al shamal, Al-khor, Dukhan, Um Saeed, etc
Museum of Islamic Art is great place to visit as much as Katara and The Pearl of Qatar too.Souq Waqif is most famous for all Tourists and visitors:)
So any Help I would be very glad to assist and help
Wishing you all a pleasent stay in Qatar:)

hi

Hello winner0 -> Could you please introduce yourself? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

hi.....Good afternoon and welcome to the new world, would you like to have an acquaintence with me please write to my email, rahu_ar@yahoo.com

I like to build up new frienships from all over the world.

RAHU

Welcome Lucie i just write a message to you Have a great day!

hello there. Good to see someone from the UK. I have some spent some part of my life in the UK if not most, Nottingham to be precise, yes he EastMidland.

I do hope you settle down here real quick.

I am also quite new here and in fact its been only a couple of months so I am also looking forward to good quality time in Doha.

BTW, I am 46, hope it won't matter....:)

btw, you cn write in to me on:
dlt_jollygood_show@yahoo.com

BR

iam from doha.i like to friendship with u

Hi,

Welcome to Qatar...

hello every one .
welcome to all new members .
welcome to new expatriate in Qatar the land of peace .

oh hi there. Same is the case here. Male here and I can be reached on :
dlt_jollygood_show@yahoo.com

Hope to hear fromyou

hi

I have secured a job in Doha

I would really appreciate any advice you could give me if you don't mind.

I've not a clue of what to expect, I am project manger in the construction industry

any tips on where to live

cost of living etc

many thanks

john

I have found you on expat site , I have been living in Doha for the last 3 years I left it last year earlier to dubai but I will be back soon properly next month , we can be friends if u like , my face book is , MEDO BASHA , THANKS all the best

Hi all,

Please note that this thread is a bit old.. 2012

Feel free to start a new topic on the Doha Forum :)

Thank you

Maximilien

welcome to Doha

Welcome to Doha, I am new here like yourself. Looking for new friends to hang out with at times over dinner/coffee/drinks.

I am 37 this year from Singapore and have previously worked in Abu Dhabi, Sydney, China, Malaysia. Feel free to drop me a message.

Hi,

I would like to meet you,
I am an African living in Doha too and working with Petroserve.
please add me on facebook - facebook.com/EGUAOGIE

Waiting to hear from you

I am africa man contact my kweborodrigue@yahoo.fr i an in Doha

[Moderated: Post in English only on the Anglophone section of the Forum Doha.]