Looking for an old friend

Hello

I m here hoping to get any kind of help from people of Morocco. A while ago I had a good friend from Ourzazate who then moved to Casa and we lost contact then. I really would like to get back in touch but I dont know how. His phone number is not working anymore, the email also seems that is not used no FB account. I know it is hopeless case but well.. I  like to give it a shot anyway. So if any of you has any idea what else i could do - just let me know.

Thanks in advance!

hi..do you know his full name..his address or his family or a common friend..if you know his name then you can ask about him where you met..

Good luck!

i have his full name and address but i live in cairo so that is a problem. and i met him in morocco. Inshallah i will find him!

it's really hard to find someone without his Fb or address email did u try  to type his full name on facebook probably u'll find him  casa it's a big city it's hard to find someone there !! good luck i believe if u still looking for him u'll find him

Hi girls,
I'm french and i have a facebook on construction for my business where a lot of moroccans people connected. You can post your request and may be someone will know them or help you.
if you want come the name is Nanny merliot and we will ask them.

See y soon !!! Good luck
(i think it 's easy cause in Morocco, especially cities everybody know themselves)

if u got his number phone go to maraoc telecom or itisalt magribe and  give them the number phone and they my give u his  adres
  o  go to police and give them  the hole nam and they cna search about him

there are some good web sites,you can use to seek your friend,if he has access to internet and use some web site with his real identity,then your task is easy.

I know he was not using FB and the usual websites that I know he was visiting seemed to be abandoned by him.

I suppose it is a dead end case. He is probably married now and decided to disappear.

i don't think so... neighbours normally know everything abt each other here. if you know his full name, approximate address in Ouarzazate then i suggest you to find somebody from Ouarzazate at FB and if they will be kind enough they will get you further intinerary of that man

i have all his info in ourzazate and of course his full name. i ll look into checking out FB.

thanks!

yehh, people often put their nose to the other's life. i don't know my neighbours much .. just hello/bye.. but sure they know already much abt me, they spoke with my estate agent, know from the guard when i come, when i leave, where i'm from and many other things.... just need to check with the guard on the street and you can get a lot of interesting info abt the people who live there )))) morocco....

Martina, you situation is quite common. no need to worry for his health i guess. everything is fine if his family does not worry.
it often happens when a man here has "considerable number of smbs personal posessions". one guy borrowed 500 eurs from me... was asking for 3500 but i did not give... then came with increadible strories that somewhere on the south he was in the car accident and now to close the files the police sqeeze him for the pay-off and he asked me for more money, i did not give. then he disappeared completely. mother, father, 2 brothers do not know where he is. appeared that i was not the only one who has lended him a money... his name is Ashraf Gaadi from Fes.

one guy from Derb Omar owes my friend 200 000 eur for the goods that he bought with postpone payment... no payment, no guy...

this also may suit for the other post abt biz in morocco here.

i will ask my colleague to make some inquiries arnd derb omar.. but can't guarantee anything