New : Kenya jobs section

Hi,

we are pleased to inform you that a new Jobs section is available on expat-blog.com !

Whether you are looking for a job or offering a vacancy in Kenya, we invite you to post an ad in the Kenya Jobs section.

Do not hesitate to share your thoughts and comments, your feedback is always appreciated !

Thanks,

Julien

Thanks Julien,
Will check through it.

Excuse me if I broke some rules, but...
Where is my post???????????????

Hi,

if your post was completely off topic, it may have been moderated by one of our moderators ...

OK, so on which board should I post it?

here, thanks https://www.expat.com/forum/viewforum.php?id=99 (start a new discussion)

The blog is growing, thanks. Sure to check it out!

This is a great addition to the blog. Its awesome!

thanks

hi...
im from india.i want to know doctor jobs and post graduation education in kenya for indian doctors.
              kindly help me about this .

Hi krithi!

As stated above you should post an advert in the Kenya jobs section.
It might be useful.

Regards
Armand

@Julien Job seeker

I am a hard-working college graduate (B.A. in Social Studies and Planning Social Science ) from Asyut University . During the course of my academic career, I also managed to accrue nearly 25 years of work experience. I had the privilege of working for Handicap in a senior project officer role in my free time, where I learned valuable professional skills such as humanitarian relief, not-for profit, and community outreach. In both my academic and professional life, I have been consistently praised as quality-oriented by my professors and peers. Whether working on academic, extracurricular, or professional projects, I apply proven management, teamwork, and analytical skills, which I hope to leverage into that  role at your Organization.

@mohamedbadawey2020

Hello, so, as mentioned in the 1st post, please refer to the Jobs in Kenya section by creating your CV if you are looking for a job.

Regards

Bhavna