Menu
Expat.com

DIGRESSION THREAD!!

Last activity 27 March 2014 by HRGuru

Alliecat

And yet another (the LAST!):

WIFE VS. HUSBAND

A couple drove down a country road for several miles, not saying a word.  An earlier discussion had led to an argument and neither of them wanted to concede their position. 

As they passed a barnyard of mules, goats, and pigs, the husband asked sarcastically, 'Relatives of yours?'

'Yep,' the wife replied, 'in-laws.'

TheLegendLeads
Alliecat wrote:

And yet another (the LAST!):

WIFE VS. HUSBAND

A couple drove down a country road for several miles, not saying a word.  An earlier discussion had led to an argument and
neither of them wanted to concede their position.  As they passed a barnyard of mules, goats, and pigs, the husband asked sarcastically, 'Relatives of yours?'

'Yep,' the wife replied, 'in-laws.'

lol.pnglol.png

Alliecat
TheLegendLeads wrote:

Trolls blaming me for stalking sad.png ...

BTW, who's the troll? huh.png

TheLegendLeads
Alliecat wrote:
TheLegendLeads wrote:

No one....was just kidding around big_smile.png

shy_star
TheLegendLeads wrote:
Alliecat wrote:
TheLegendLeads wrote:

No one....was just kidding around big_smile.png

better be kidding or else dumbom.gif for you.gloria.png

TheLegendLeads

Intentional (rather tactical) and mischievous misuse of buzzwords smile.png

Hey, you are always on the hunt to hammer someone; fell in love with it? lol.png

shy_star

hahaha, love that smiley its so cute. dumbom.gif

ghanshyampdave
TheLegendLeads wrote:

Hey, you are always on the hunt to hammer someone; fell in love with it? lol.png

Nope, She loves extreme sports and laughing big_smile.png

shy_star
ghanshyampdave wrote:
TheLegendLeads wrote:

wow, stalk much. lol.

ghanshyampdave
shy_star wrote:
ghanshyampdave wrote:

wow, stalk much. lol.

If it's relevant and accurate, then it's not stalking ! tongue.png

TheLegendLeads
shy_star wrote:
ghanshyampdave wrote:
TheLegendLeads wrote:

wow, stalk much. lol.

mad.png Stalking on you @shy_star? Here you go: "Lights, Camera, Action!" lol.png

black-woman-sledgehammer.jpg

Alliecat

wow.. she looks MAD!

saimans

Digression - On July 12, 2012, Yahoo! confirmed the theft of 450,000 of its user's passwords due to a security breach. If you are a user of the Yahoo! Mail service, Click the link and reset the password !

http://labs.sucuri.net/?yahooleak

shy_star

love it! big_smile.png

TheLegendLeads wrote:
shy_star wrote:
ghanshyampdave wrote:

wow, stalk much. lol.

mad.png Stalking on you @shy_star? Here you go: "Lights, Camera, Action!" lol.png

http://blacklifecoaches.net/wp-content/ … hammer.jpg

saimans

LoL, frequently keep changing your password, do not use the same password for other login site. Check always your explorer, Firefox Mozilla ( banks sites) use https/www.g00glee.com/ instead of http/www.g00glee.com/.

Once you are log off from bank, and email site make sure delete the cookies, it will avoid saving the cache from sending automatic information to the unknown site.

Alliecat
wilson_derry wrote:

Once you are log off from bank, and email site make sure delete the cookies, it will avoid saving the cache from sending automatic information to the unknown site.

This is good advice.  I think you can set it to automatically dump when you log out of the browser.

ghanshyampdave
Alliecat wrote:
wilson_derry wrote:

This is good advice.  I think you can set it to automatically dump when you log out of the browser.

Better still, I use the Incognito Window on Google Chrome smile.png

saimans

incognito  stops Google Chrome from storing information about the websites you've visited in the history. It does not make browsing completely private The websites you visit may still have records of your visit. Any files saved to your computer will still remain on your computer.  smile.png

Alliecat
wilson_derry wrote:

incognito  stops Google Chrome from storing information about the websites you've visited in the history. It does not make browsing completely private The websites you visit may still have records of your visit. Any files saved to your computer will still remain on your computer.  smile.png

Wilson is so smart smile.png

Alliecat

OH WOW!!!

Look at what I just found!!!!!

Who does it remind you of?  lol

ichy_Hammering.gif

ghanshyampdave
Alliecat wrote:

OH WOW!!!

http://evan-roth.com/photos/data/gifs/o … mering.gif

Pizzzzaaa !!! Oops, I think I'm hungry again.. wink.png

shy_star
Alliecat wrote:

OH WOW!!!

LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! top.png

All the hitting got dave hungry unsure.png

Alliecat
shy_star wrote:
Alliecat wrote:

OH WOW!!!

I thought that was a rather weird reaction myself.  Pizza? huh.png

shy_star
Alliecat wrote:
shy_star wrote:
Alliecat wrote:

OH WOW!!!

but dave is strange like that, thats why he wants to give ppl empty cups at a dinner party... roll.png

shy_star

oh and by the way way to go, 22 pages big_smile.png

Alliecat
shy_star wrote:

oh and by the way way to go, 22 pages big_smile.png

And even better, we never get in trouble anymore for being off topic !!! big_smile.png

Freshlikesushi

my kite boarding gear gets here tomorrow!

TheLegendLeads
Alliecat wrote:
shy_star wrote:
Alliecat wrote:

OH WOW!!!

I read a quote somewhere:

Ask a hungry man 2+2=?
The answer he'll give immediately is: 4 loaves of bread.

Alliecat
TheLegendLeads wrote:

Ask a hungry man 2+2=?

If he's so hungry, why did he show up empty-handed?  You know, if you have specific eating requirements, you have to take care of your own needs!

TheLegendLeads

What else do you expect from empty, used paper-cups distributing financial analyst....? big_smile.png

I'm sure Dave will kill me soon roll.png

Alliecat wrote:
TheLegendLeads wrote:

Ask a hungry man 2+2=?

If he's so hungry, why did he show up empty-handed?  You know, if you have specific eating requirements, you have to take care of your own needs!

Alliecat

My uncle was once married to a woman (long since divorced) who liked to drink vodka. She would come to family barbeques and parties and bitch, every time, that there was only beer.  She used it to seem like a martyr, like nobody liked her, because there was no vodka.

It never occurred to her to bring her own bottle.  Or maybe it did occur to her but if she did, she wouldn't have anything to complain about wink.png

Alliecat

Oh..and the point to that story, in case you were wondering is:

If you've got specific requirements, you can't expect others to take care of you (well, maybe your mother will lol).

shy_star

shame look poor dave is at this party practically alone (4ppl) and here you are bashing the guy up. dumbom.gif

anyway you right allie he should bring his own veggies.

Alliecat
shy_star wrote:

shame look poor dave is at this party practically alone (4ppl) and here you are bashing the guy up. dumbom.gif

anyway you right allie he should bring his own veggies.

Actually the reason I mention this is that you shouldn't put this burden on a host/hostess but also, I know a vegetarian and I do feel SO sorry for her when we go out to eat.  The food she gets served is soooo awful because most restaurants here don't accommodate vegetarians (they sure do in the USA--lots of times the vegetarian menus are better than the regular ones. Ever have a portabello burger?  YUM!).

TheLegendLeads

smile.png Apart from that veg/non-veg, seriously..., going empty-handed .... not good!

Alliecat
TheLegendLeads wrote:

smile.png Apart from that veg/non-veg, seriously..., going empty-handed .... not good!

True but my point is it's even worse if you're going to be picky about what's being served!!

ghanshyampdave
shy_star wrote:

but dave is strange like that, thats why he wants to give ppl empty cups at a dinner party... roll.png

huh roll.pnghuh.png

Hey, come on. !!
sad.pngsad.pngsad.png
What I said about empty cups cannot be taken seriously. I was just kidding. And you know it.

ghanshyampdave
Alliecat wrote:
TheLegendLeads wrote:

Ask a hungry man 2+2=?

Sure TLL. I'll be hungry always. tongue.png
And hey Alliecat, it was the first time I was meeting someone at all. All my focus was on meeting, not eating.

ghanshyampdave
TheLegendLeads wrote:

What else do you expect from empty, used paper-cups distributing financial analyst....? big_smile.png

I'm sure Dave will kill me soon roll.png

Ha Ha.. I don't want to be known as an empty, used paper-cups distributing financial analyst + murderer

Alliecat
ghanshyampdave wrote:

And hey Alliecat, it was the first time I was meeting someone at all. All my focus was on meeting, not eating.

But you asked Fifi about food--if there would be vegetarian food (for you) ... so you WERE thinking about eating tongue.png 

BTW, we're mostly just kidding you but there is always an element truth in joking wink.png

But the IMPORTANT part:  you had a good time!!  YAY!  So glad the Khobar people are up and running!

Articles to help you in your expat project in Saudi Arabia

All of Saudi Arabia's guide articles