saimans wrote:

My turn for New Page this Time !!! lol.pnglol.png

You stole my Page  sad.png

Alliecat
saimans wrote:

My turn for New Page this Time !!! lol.pnglol.png

dumbom.gif

Alliecat

I think that was the fastest page EVER!!

Freshlikesushi

ANyone know a site in the US to order an Abaya?
wife needs a few before she comes

Alliecat

This guy is really reducing his carbon footprint wink.png

527022_336976716386042_206233154_n.jpg

ghanshyampdave

Nope, he's training the pig to fly wink.png

Alliecat wrote:

This guy is really reducing his carbon footprint wink.png

http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos- … 3154_n.jpg

Hitch

ummmm i feel so ignored !!?

okaaaay the next new page my turn blink.gif

Alliecat
Hitch wrote:

ummmm i feel so ignored !!?

I think you were saying that values are changing here and you don't like the change?

Alliecat

My digression (or maybe it's a rant lol):  why is it that people often repeat almost exactly what you already said a couple posts after your post?  It happens even where there are only a few posts.

I don't get it.

TheLegendLeads
Alliecat wrote:

My digression (or maybe it's a rant lol):  why is it that people often repeat almost exactly what you already said a couple posts after your post?  It happens even where there are only a few posts.

I don't get it.

Because they don't know there exists a smiley called one.png:
big_smile.png

ghanshyampdave

Digression: Was late for the Ifthar Party. But then, I didn't expect any party would start at 6 pm. mad.png

ghanshyampdave
TheLegendLeads wrote:
Alliecat wrote:

I don't get it.

Because they don't know there exists a smiley called one.png:
big_smile.png

Most users don't know that smileys exist.

ghanshyampdave

For all the teachers big_smile.png

Welcome_Back_To_School_Students.jpg

TheLegendLeads
ghanshyampdave wrote:

For all the teachers big_smile.png

http://www.hahastop.com/pictures/Welcom … udents.jpg

big_smile.png

And this one for cheaters:

IMG_0736.JPG

saimans

Digression - Recharging of Mobile phones with the IQAMA number has been defferred till 28th of Sept, which in earlier case was 31st of July !! smile.pnghttp://www.arabnews.com/new-mobile-recharge-law-sept-28

Alliecat

Digression:  it seems whenever anybody uses 'dropbox' to post a pic, the link is dropped within 24 hours!

ghanshyampdave

dumbom.gif Nope, the pics I uploaded for Khobar meeting are still visible on the forum. tongue.png

Alliecat wrote:

Digression:  it seems whenever anybody uses 'dropbox' to post a pic, the link is dropped within 24 hours!

Alliecat
ghanshyampdave wrote:

dumbom.gif Nope, the pics I uploaded for Khobar meeting are still visible on the forum. tongue.png

Alliecat wrote:

HEY!  Watch the hammer mad.png

Then maybe it's just TLL's pics?

NOPE.  Just went to the kobar page and I don't see your pics.. just a little box with an 'x' in it! tongue.png

ghanshyampdave

Ok then, the hammer was for TLL then .. I'm running out of here....  running-smiley.gif?1292867665

Alliecat wrote:
ghanshyampdave wrote:

Alliecat wrote:

HEY!  Watch the hammer mad.png

Then maybe it's just TLL's pics?

NOPE.  Just went to the kobar page and I don't see your pics.. just a little box with an 'x' in it! tongue.png

ghanshyampdave

It's a problem of slow internet connection. smiley-computer001.gif

Alliecat wrote:

TheLegendLeads

User who get free-internet from neighbor's unsecured WiFi usually report such problems lol.png

ghanshyampdave wrote:

It's a problem of slow internet connection. http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smil … ter001.gif

Alliecat wrote:

Alliecat
TheLegendLeads wrote:

User who get free-internet from neighbor's unsecured WiFi usually report such problems lol.png

mad.png
I actually PAY for this bad service !!!!!!

ghanshyampdave
Alliecat wrote:
TheLegendLeads wrote:

mad.png
I actually PAY for this bad service !!!!!!

By pay, you mean you're not able to see the pics on the blog right ? wink.png

TheLegendLeads

Laziest countries in the World
------------------------------

Mohammed Alsaif

Friday 27 July 2012

A leading medical research journal, The Lancet, published a study that ranks countries of the world in order of their lack of physical activity.
This study was perhaps inspired by the anticipated tremendous physically challenging activities in the upcoming London 2012 Olympics.
The research was based on years of accumulative data from the World Health Organization (WHO), which follows the unhealthy lifestyles practiced by people around the world. WHO estimates that more than five million people die every year from adopting daily harmful practices.
The eye-catching segment of the report is the one that ranks Saudi Arabia as the third country, after Malta and Swaziland, as the least people who perform physical activities. Statistics show that 68.8 percent of Saudis failed to carry out any sort of exercise to stay in shape.
This prevalent laziness phenomenon is believed to be due to incorrect social behavior adopted by many individuals. Very few people walk, and the majority depend on cars in moving from one place to another. In addition to time spent excessively sitting motionless in front of TVs and computers makes it hard for their bodies to get the exercise needed to stay healthy.
More bad news as the report classifies the respectable ladies of the Gulf states to be the least active women in the world. Saudi Arabia, Kuwait and the United Arab Emirates are among the top ten on the list, as women overcome men in the laziness game. This is reinforced by the misleading cultural belief in some areas that more honor is bestowed on women if given extra pampering.
The main aim of the report is to emphasize that lack of physical activity is no longer a phenomenon, but should be treated as an epidemic. It is taking more lives every year and causing deterioration in the health status of communities. The health bill cost can be reduced greatly if societies would adapt a more physically active lifestyle.
The WHO has recommended that people take up physical activities such as daily walking, cycling and performing activities around the house.
They advise that adults do at least the equivalent of 150 minutes a week of moderate exercise. This will help protect them against heart disease, diabetes and high blood pressure.
It is also encouraging governments to put more attention on health awareness programs and provide public facilities that make it easier for people to do more physical activities. Which means that a lot of work should be done on our poorly designed civic spaces, sidewalks and pedestrian crossings points to make it a safe place for people to walk. In addition to creating more government subsidized fitness centers.

Ref: http://www.arabnews.com/laziest-countri … k0.twitter

Alliecat

offtopic.gif

This belongs in the Digression Thread!!!

TLL -->dumbom.gif<--ME

Holy crap!  This IS the Digression Thread! lol.png  What was *I* smoking ?!?

ghanshyampdave

So now we can "Recommend an answer" on EB, as the new thumbs up button (or +1) has been included to the blog.

Thanks to the EB team. smile.png

PS: Google also has a '+1' button; hope they don't sue EB wink.png

TheLegendLeads
ghanshyampdave wrote:

So now we can "Recommend an answer" on EB, as the new thumbs up button (or +1) has been included to the blog.

Let me one.png you first... big_smile.png

Now let Google sue me sad.png

ghanshyampdave
TheLegendLeads wrote:
ghanshyampdave wrote:

Let me one.png you first... big_smile.png

Now let Google sue me sad.png

Don't understand why we can't recommend our own comments. roll.png

The +1 button is disabled for comments posted from our own username. sad.png

This may help us win the suit filed by Google / Facebook, if any wink.png

Armand

Narcissism can be bad for self whistle.gif

ghanshyampdave
Armand wrote:

Narcissism can be bad for self whistle.gif

Ok, but why is the Report button enabled in that case ?

saimans

i missed the topic wink.png

Alliecat

The topic can be whatever you want it to be smile.png

saimans
wilson_derry wrote:

Becoz you were busy somewhere else !! tongue.png

Alliecat

@wilson  I was NOT!  I was here every minute (split screen tongue.png).

oops..I have to stop multi-tasking.  That was saimans talking to wilson, not wilson talking to me!

saimans

i was busy with my notepad project big_smile.png

saimans wrote:
wilson_derry wrote:

Becoz you were busy somewhere else !! tongue.png

ghanshyampdave
Alliecat wrote:

The topic can be whatever you want it to be smile.png

Beacause we'll digress no matter what. lol.png

ghanshyampdave
Alliecat wrote:

@wilson  I was NOT!  I was here every minute (split screen tongue.png).

oops..I have to stop multi-tasking.  That was saimans talking to wilson, not wilson talking to me!

Now I realize why my teachers blamed me whenever the guy sitting next to me was using his cell phone in the class room hmm.png

Alliecat
ghanshyampdave wrote:

Beacause we'll digress no matter what. lol.png

egg_zactly.JPG

Alliecat

My cheesy-ass cable package doesn't get the Olympics, I don't think mad.png

Articles to help you in your expat project in Saudi Arabia

All of Saudi Arabia's guide articles