Menu
Expat.com

DIGRESSION THREAD!!

Last activity 27 March 2014 by HRGuru

Freshlikesushi
Hitch wrote:
jaykhalil wrote:
Alliecat wrote:

I agree, actually.  The Saudi's, for example, are kept reasonably content because the King spreads money around and that money is due to oil revenue. No oil revenue ...?

True and that locals here are barely educated..BUT in terms of resources to population, their population virtually doesn't exist!!

i can view your answer in two ways .

Logically even Africa has it owns source . and we have Alharams and a great religion that effected billions of people and we dont charge them for nothing but to be will and polite when they are in that remarkable places .  .

Also well What do UK and USA have ? and had before . effectually we all do change . they made there way !! and im sure we will . we had so many educated people even westren people do learn from them . like alrasi in Human body .. .

industry, exports, education system that isnt handed to people, a workforce made up of more natives than contractors

saudi is only sufficient due to the oil money. no oil money, this place would be a wasteland.

africa doesnt really have its own source. small countries within africa do here and there, but for the most part rely on support from other nations to be self sufficient.

shy_star

if you look at who actually runs the world its America. and in actual fact they outsource most of their food etc. they dont have the ability to be self sufficient.

and guess where they get it from places like africa and far east.

these countries can very well be self sufficient but because leaders are not able to do that they make deals with first world countries.
take south africa for example. we have amazing resources. precious metals and stones. great fruit and veggies. however we dont own any of it. most of our fresh produce gets shipped out when harvested. even our gold. Guess who it belongs to anglo AMERICA!

anyway back to my point. saudi like the rest of the world has sold its self to the devil.
saudi doesnt own their oil America does. therefore America owns the world.

Freshlikesushi wrote:
Hitch wrote:
jaykhalil wrote:

True and that locals here are barely educated..BUT in terms of resources to population, their population virtually doesn't exist!!

i can view your answer in two ways .

Logically even Africa has it owns source . and we have Alharams and a great religion that effected billions of people and we dont charge them for nothing but to be will and polite when they are in that remarkable places .  .

Also well What do UK and USA have ? and had before . effectually we all do change . they made there way !! and im sure we will . we had so many educated people even westren people do learn from them . like alrasi in Human body .. .

industry, exports, education system that isnt handed to people, a workforce made up of more natives than contractors

saudi is only sufficient due to the oil money. no oil money, this place would be a wasteland.

africa doesnt really have its own source. small countries within africa do here and there, but for the most part rely on support from other nations to be self sufficient.

Alliecat
shy_star wrote:

if you look at who actually runs the world its America. and in actual fact they outsource most of their food etc. they dont have the ability to be self sufficient.

and guess where they get it from places like africa and far east.

Sorry, star, but you're wrong here.  We feed ourselves and in fact supply food to much of the world, a lot of it donated to the starving countries in Africa/Asia.

Freshlikesushi

If America owned oil we damn sure wouldn't be deployed to the shitholes we are right now.

By the numbers. China owns america due to loans made to America.  so really  China owns the world by your logic.

Do some more research if you wanna play politics

ghanshyampdave
shy_star wrote:

nope i havent gone yet. no problem with internet either. just working nights. ive become a bat. work 8pm till 2am.

Lol. We've a Batwoman on EB. lol.png

6354_a_full.jpg

ghanshyampdave
Freshlikesushi wrote:

If America owned oil we damn sure wouldn't be deployed to the shitholes we are right now.

By the numbers. China owns america due to loans made to America.  so really  China owns the world by your logic.

Hu Shih, former Ambassador of China to USA: "India conquered and dominated China culturally for 20 centuries without ever having to send a single soldier across her border."

Not research, just quoting !

Alliecat

@Dave  Can you explain GB's influence on India?

ghanshyampdave

GB's influence on India

Positives:

-The British united India, before they came it was made up of many warring kingdoms.
-They defeated various bandit groups and warlords who ruled some areas through fear
-helped industrialize the country
-built the railways, roads and much other infrastructure such as schools and hospitals
-set up universities
-heavily influenced the modern government of India

Negatives:

-They killed many people during the conquest of India and turned some kingdoms against each other
-They looted precious stones and gold to help fund the war
-The Indian people were treated as second class citizens
-They forced India to sell to Britain cheaply and buy British goods at high prices
-They conscripted Indian soldiers into the British army
-created riots and mutinies with violence
-Above all, they divide Pakistan (including Bangladesh) from the Country.

Freshlikesushi

The Spaniards were way worse

Wilson

Queen Victoria wink.png
Queen_Victoria_by_Bassano.jpg

ghanshyampdave
wilson_derry wrote:

Queen Victoria wink.png
[img align=c]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/e3/Queen_Victoria_by_Bassano.jpg[/url]

Ah! She's Bootiful wink.png

Freshlikesushi

she has a lazy eye

shy_star
Freshlikesushi wrote:

its my opinion, its not based on research. calm down i have no intention of getting into politics.

anyway the way i see it saudi like many other countries are like puppets. in this case MY OPINION is that America are the puppeteers

shy_star

i like that, im batwomen! mostly because shes hot! lol. tongue.png

ghanshyampdave wrote:
shy_star wrote:

nope i havent gone yet. no problem with internet either. just working nights. ive become a bat. work 8pm till 2am.

Lol. We've a Batwoman on EB. lol.png

http://media.dcentertainment.com/sites/ … a_full.jpg

Hitch

agree have a cold drink and chill . she only said something which represent her opinion

in either ways , still KSA Remind strong I hope its as always .

Freshlikesushi

KSA isnt strong though. It just has limited power because it controls oil.

Alliecat
shy_star wrote:

MY OPINION is that America are the puppeteers

But star, your opinion should be informed before you can form it smile.png  If you followed the whole wiki-leaks thing, you'd have seen that King Abdullah has been trying to get the US to bomb Iran!!!  And that's just one example.

So..  who is the puppet and who is the puppeteer? wink.png

ghanshyampdave

Who's got more gold ?

559288_331490396942578_1436756831_n.jpg

ghanshyampdave
shy_star wrote:

i like that, im batwomen! mostly because shes hot! lol. tongue.png

roll.png
If you're into leather and masks wink.png

Freshlikesushi

who isnt?

ghanshyampdave
Freshlikesushi wrote:

who isnt?

Me !

Freshlikesushi

Missing out.

Alliecat
Freshlikesushi wrote:

who isnt?

You or your wife? wink.png

Freshlikesushi

Only for 90 days smile.png

30 more and she is here

Hitch

new page new page my turn cool.png

Guess not mad.png

Freshlikesushi

Lololll too bad

Hitch

its not fair , it should be my turn this time , and earn 1000 comments .

roll.png

ghanshyampdave

Epic Fail !
lol.pnglol.png

Alliecat
Hitch wrote:

new page new page my turn cool.png

Guess not mad.png

lol.png

Hitch

okay , im glad i have added some smiles into your kind faces . LOL like you wouldn't believe anything to be opens for discussion

big_smile.png

Freshlikesushi

Hah a few comment off

shy_star

so digression, its snowing in south africa and im not there. sosad.png it never snows in my city. my husky back home is loving it. lol.

shy_star

exactly, who isnt?!? dumbom.gif

Freshlikesushi wrote:

who isnt?

Freshlikesushi

Wanna hang out? Lol jk

jaykhalil
Freshlikesushi wrote:

Wanna hang out? Lol jk

Did you just ask me out ? Thats a bit upfront aint it:/

shy_star
jaykhalil wrote: