I need HELP.. Does anyone know this guy?

Hi... My name is Raihanah. I am looking for any information of this guy in this picture. One account with his photos from Tagged was sent me a message then we chat on YM.
But then something happened. He told me want to visiting Indonesia, but when he arrived in Soekarno Hatta Int. Airport (like he said), he had a problem with The Customs there. I try to help him but the condition growing more messed and after that, i did not got any contact/news from him.

If is there anyone know about him, i beg you, please tell me.. I am really want to meet him to find the truth. I am worried that his photos used by bad guy to make any fraud.

Here's his photos below :
http://www.raihanahrahmah.co.cc/p/anyone-know-him.html

If you have any information about him, please contact me :
email : raihanahrahmah@yahoo.com

Hello raihanahrahmah and welcome to Expat.com!

I invite you to post an advert in the Looking for section of London classifieds, it may help.

Wish you Good Luck,
Harmonie.

Hello Harmonie...
Thank you very much for your advise
Hope me got best luck

I just did some serious googling.
Not a sausage on any search string I could think off.

Do you have further info?

Hi mas Fred...
Thanks for your attention..
But I am so sorry I dont have any further info about him. And if I had, I didnt sure about it.
:(

He might be an imposter and this might be a fake photos, and he might be an African 419 scammer

Hi JRQuest..
Thanks a lot for reply..
I think so.. His photos used by African 419 scammer.. Thats why i want to find the "real man" to tell about it..

Hello well no used to find the real man, lol just ignore the email or report his email to the service provider

Hi..
I did.. I was reported his email and his no both when I realized something wrong with this "person".
Hmmm.. I think you're right.. No used to find the real man :(
Its seems as put the salt on the ocean..
One more time, thanks a lot for your attention :)
My greeting from Indonesia :)
Success for you..

Bagus sekali terima kasih :) permisi

Hello JRQuest, could you please post in English in this Anglophone forum?;)

Thanks,
Harmonie.