Requirments for Haj

I am on family visa residing from 4 years in jeddah. My parents are in India.I want to bring them here on visit visa and with it want to facilitate them with Haj ( it is their 1st haj).But for that what are the procedure and requirments, I don't know.
   Is there anybody who has experience regd. this,give serious
answer as this is not the matter of fun.My main intention to bring them here is strongly for Hajj as My parents don't have son
and above 60 yrs.

THanks

A sis.

Hello tallies and welcome to Expat.com.

Your post has been moved to Jeddah forum for more visibility.

I hope other member will be able to give you some advices :)

Good luck,
Aurélie

Sis Tallies,

I advise you apply for Hajj visa for your parents from India in proper channels. The way that KSA Islamic government has devised.

Under visit visa, Hajj or Umrah is strictly disallowed as per Saudi law. Yes, many people perform Hajj doing so. But I don't see an point in performing such a great Ibadat in any inappropriate means.

TheLegendLeads wrote:

Sis Tallies,

I advise you apply for Hajj visa for your parents from India in proper channels. The way that KSA Islamic government has devised.

Under visit visa, Hajj or Umrah is strictly disallowed as per Saudi law. Yes, many people perform Hajj doing so. But I don't see an point in performing such a great Ibadat in any inappropriate means.

Yes I would agree with The Legend. Hajj visa is the best way. You can apply for it through the Hajj and Umrah services agencies found in India. They offer all the packages suiting to your requirements.