Menu
Expat.com

Do you believed in a long distance love affair?

Last activity 09 January 2014 by Adauto

Zouen

personally I don't thing it will work.

It depends how long you can keep your lonliness intact
The level of your relationship
How long you will be apart

It takes two...after all

All these factors makes the difference, in my opinion.

HaileyinHongKong

Everyone falls in love in Hong Kong.

hELLnoi

faster travel times bring lovers from further places together. faster internet connection keep lovers of distant places closer.

JasfurJQ
hELLnoi wrote:

faster travel times bring lovers from further places together. faster internet connection keep lovers of distant places closer.

definitely......smile.png

hELLnoi
JasfurJQ wrote:
hELLnoi wrote:

definitely......smile.png

ahhhhhHA!
You agree. So where are your distant lover(s)?
Scattered on the many islands in Filipines ;P

JasfurJQ

that sad I don't have any.....the only girl in my life right now is my mom smile.png

hELLnoi
JasfurJQ wrote:

that sad I don't have any.....the only girl in my life right now is my mom smile.png

never get involved with a married woman,
especially with the one who changed your naPPies. hEE2

JasfurJQ

I'll take that from someone who had one before.........smile.png

hELLnoi
JasfurJQ wrote:

I'll take that from someone who had one before.........smile.png

yup. my dad threw me out of the house. hEE2
and my mum helped pack my bags.

moral of the story: as soon as you can, give the oldies back their privacy
dont overstay your welcome
big_smile.png

JasfurJQ

luckily to those who born 2000 they don't need to send letter just to say I Love You........smile.png

hELLnoi

Yup, they can post it in expats blog.
Next, telepathy will take over communication.
Well, artificial telepahy with chips inplanted at birth. Imagine, no need to carry around that iphone or ipad. Just Think it!

JasfurJQ

before that, contact lens with the same program as computer will be lunch soon.....smile.png

hELLnoi

I will be careful eating contact lenses no matter how delicious they are.
Too many gadgets have been launched. More will be served in 2013 hEE2 (I can't hold back that one)

JasfurJQ
JasfurJQ wrote:

before that, contact lens with the same program as computer will be lunch soon.....smile.png

to use continue eyes shutting, Can't wwait for the new PS4 hihihi smile.png

hELLnoi

What will you do with your PS4?

JasfurJQ

I'll keep it and wait for PS5........smile.png

hELLnoi

i am open to receive any PS donation

JasfurJQ

start with ps1 not for donation but in cheapiest price....if only your near.....smile.png

hELLnoi

you are not such a nice guy afterall. i dont love you anymore.
tongue.png

JasfurJQ

"I must confess with my loneliness it's killing me now" dedicated to those couple who are far from each other.....smile.png

hELLnoi
JasfurJQ wrote:

"I must confess with my loneliness it's killing me now" dedicated to those couple who are far from each other.....smile.png

Talk to your shadow... tongue.png

JasfurJQ

I am talking to you my long distance shadow hihihi dumbom.gif

HaileyinHongKong

Long distance relationships are great when he's bugging you and you just want to eat a meal in peace.

Long distance relationships are terrible when you're missing him and need to feel his arms around you.

hELLnoi

she is backkkkkkk....

A Omar 2013

I think it's possible & could be very successful smile.png

hELLnoi

It is amazing what two people can achieve when they set their minds.

JasfurJQ

Love always find a way.......smile.png

hELLnoi
JasfurJQ wrote:

Love always find away.......smile.png

WonderFOOL.
and they say Love is Blind!

JasfurJQ

I remember the time when I'm using beeper in our office back at home hihihi.......smile.png

andytay300986

I once had a boyfriend who told me (when we broke up) that the long distance relationship wasn't working for him. We lived on opposite sides of the country. We broke up and a year or two later he got together with someone who lived on an entirely different continent. They're now married. So I guess it can work it just depends if its the right person!

JasfurJQ

or maybe his not meant for you, its all about timing, effort and sacrifice. smile.png

hELLnoi
andytay300986 wrote:

... he got together with someone who lived on an entirely different continent. They're now married. So I guess it can work it just depends if its the right person!

Different time, different place, different strokes and different partners. He wasn't ready to commit then.

hELLnoi

yes i believe as long as i am not paying the telephone bill

Stephan Devos

By asking such question you are giving to yourself the answer thinking NO!

Now you and me are not alike but I had the same thought or I should have asked the same question many years ago after 2 divorces until I met my third wife.
To make a long story short, she gave me something I missed all my life: a Christian education.
The most beautiful message of love she shared with me is that when you love someone the Bible promises you to share an everlasting life with.
I realized that instead to build short term relationship in this world with someone, my life found a sense to build an eternity with the same person.
Up to you to say: "It is your beliefs" but just take few minutes and meditate on it.

JasfurJQ

If 2 people like each other, have faith and believed that they belong together there distance will not be the hindrance but inspiration to get closer......smile.png

princess sandra
almasi2012 wrote:

no...never works!! too many lonely nights, solo dinners, solo movies, quiet house sosad.png

100 % CORRECT !!!!

JasfurJQ

believed it does work........to my mom and dad hihih thats why they are apart.....smile.png

hELLnoi
JasfurJQ wrote:

believed it does work........to my mom and dad hihih thats why they are apart.....smile.png

big_smile.png was it before or after they had you?
hEE2

HaileyinHongKong

I like the quiet house part.

hELLnoi
princess sandra wrote:

100 % CORRECT !!!!

i guess being a princess you have to marry a prince, especially you being a shopperholic. That makes things more difficult.

Articles to help you in your expat project

All guide articles