Menu
Expat.com

Do you believed in a long distance love affair?

Last activity 09 January 2014 by Adauto

HaileyinHongKong

I believe in long distance relationships when skype works and the internet is switched on.  I don't believe in long distance relationships when the phones are down.

JasfurJQ

I like the old days exchanging letters from 2 people far apart even the replies takes a week at least there's excitement in waiting.smile.png

hELLnoi
JasfurJQ wrote:

I like the old days exchanging letters from 2 people far apart even the replies takes a week at least there's excitement in waiting.smile.png

yes... i remember declaring your love with smoke signals!!

JasfurJQ

you really pathetic hellnoi.......your words are out of this world, wonder what your kid be look like when they grow up more pathetic than you....smile.png

HaileyinHongKong

Do I believe in long distance love affairs?  No.

JasfurJQ

just like "Dear John", there romance never work on them....smile.png

hELLnoi

it is difficult to love when the phone bill is up..

HaileyinHongKong

Armand knows my answer.

Rafid80

It works for 4 months only.... Later there ll be argues !
I prefer to be single than to be in distance love smile.png

Armand
HaileyinHongKong wrote:

Armand knows my answer.

Maybe so, maybe no!

hELLnoi
Armand wrote:
HaileyinHongKong wrote:

Armand knows my answer.

Maybe so, maybe no!

then find out to KNOW! smile.png

JasfurJQ
Rafid80 wrote:

It works for 4 months only.... Later there ll be argues !
I prefer to be single than to be in distance love smile.png

far or near from your love one there will always be argues, it's like spices that give taste in your relationship....smile.png

HaileyinHongKong

All relationships are doomed to fail when nouns and verbs are interchangeable.

sugarplum79
maxshuaib wrote:

Depends on situation..sometimes yes and sometimes no. It might be very difficult like surviving

thats happen on my experience long distance relationship once fail once ok . now i am marriet and don't want long distance relationship anymore but coz situation i stay at jakarta at the moment and my husband in his country australia ... we meet every 2 moths .. we looking forward live together again in australia soon ofcourse to hard sometimes with distance ...

HaileyinHongKong

I don't believe in long distance relationships.

Primadonna

Make up your mind girl!

HaileyinHongKong

You're right.  I believe in long distance relationships.

Primadonna

wink.png

Missthejane

well for me personally i thnk its hard bt some people live it and everything turn out fine..

JasfurJQ

cheers.png to those who turn well in long distance relationship and another cheers.png to those who don't believed......which side will I take......smile.png

haggishunter

I was apart from boyfried since 2009, married him 2 years ago in pakistan and now he is finally here with me in uk as on fed 2013 big_smile.png

It can work if you fight for each other

HaileyinHongKong

So did he find your haggis?

aromic

yes,but it depend to both them.how they relationship strong even they both far away.coz i experience the long distance relationship with my husband.were not married before but we still contact each other us long u know each other ur routine life evryday.and now were together:-)

JasfurJQ

My friend said, "Never had a dream or goal in live until i met her,heart.png she is currently study and living in manila area," from Limburg, Kerkrade with love....hayyyy!!! long distance love affair truly exist......smile.png

kyali

yes.

annekoolit

I have not experienced it, but I don't think I would believe it.
As much as possible I would want to be together with my man doing things together, deciding together, supporting each other.  I can also take care of him, cater to his needs and all that stuff.

For me this is what a true relationship is all about and it will require physical presence so my answer is no smile.png

HaileyinHongKong

I believe in cupcakes.

haggishunter

hubby been home since feb 10......big_smile.png
Told him next time u need passport i better be going with him.

abdulazziz lopez

if you believed in faith than why not.

owais.truefriend

It will work if you find a right man for you.

owais.truefriend

Dear haggishunter! I agree to you, long distance relationships work for each other if both can sacrifice equally for each other. Both should be sincere to each other.

owais.truefriend

Yes, I believe in long distance relationship because now technology has make dreams come true now we can chat live on skype and webcam technology etc so distance are not matter now.

I am also seeking someone special.

HaileyinHongKong

aabie ryan
HaileyinHongKong wrote:

you said that before, Hailey...

HaileyinHongKong

Repetition on EB?  Alert the media.

Georgia Fuga

I met my French love in muconos ( Greek island ) we spend 29 days full in love and we were planing to live together in Paris ! But the distance it was so difficult and we broke up sad.png

HaileyinHongKong

Sounds like he got what he wanted.

Georgia Fuga

Hello Hailey..
No I want to believe that we had something strong in muconos I wasn't a summer love .. But he is week and really comfuse cause he have chronic satisfaction .. I loved him so much that I didn't care about that .. I was he's medisine wink.png

aabie ryan

summer love...another myths?

MO2013

I heard about many well managed long distance love stories, but at the same time I experienced closely couple of sadly ended ones. I am really confused about it.

Articles to help you in your expat project

All guide articles