Hello, I've just arrived...

Hi everyone,

I'm Michael. I'm 26 and I'm from Ireland. I just started using this site yesterday. I hope to talk to many people and contribute to many discussions.

Welcome Michael.. Hope you will feel good here ...

MichaelHalloran wrote:

Hi everyone,

I'm Michael. I'm 26 and I'm from Ireland. I just started using this site yesterday. I hope to talk to many people and contribute to many discussions.

hi.y
I'm yanh.I'm 23 and I living hcmc.Can I make friend with y?

Hallo, I saw that ur current city is Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam.
I live in Vietnam also, i'm Hanoian and I currently live in Hanoi.
How long have you been in Ho Chi Minh city? And yes, I love talking about things, esp travelling acitivities and photography. Can I make friend w u? :)

welcome michael hope to hear more from you......:)

Welcome on board.

Hello and welcome to BKK.

Welcome to the site, i'm visiting Dubling and the whole island for two weeks starting tomorrow, interested in meeting up for a beer? My girlfriend will arrive in a week or so as well...

Welcome! I am a new member too and im from singapore!

Hi Michael,

See you soon. 097 299 1959 or cavejung@gmail.com.

[Moderated]

If you like to make new friends, you can join some the expat club organized every week. If you have the same intention as mine -meeting people directly to have  some interactive experience, it 's great.

Nice to meet you,
I am also a new member here. And I am also in Ho Chi Minh city. I love going around in Ho Chi Minh city. Maybe we can meet some days. If you feel interested in please give me a message or email at ivynguyen0109[at]gmail.com
I reaally hope to make new friend :)
Wish you a nice day.
Viet Nam always welcome you

Hi everybody I am a new member I am Air Traffic Control instructor hope you are all getting well and everything is under control.Best regards to all members.

well come Mr Micheal

Hello Michael,

http://www.earlylearninghq.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/Welcome-banner.jpg

On behalf of the entire Expat-blog Team welcome on board. I hope you find your experience here both informative and enjoyable. Nice to see you're off to a great start making new friends.

Cheers,
William James Woodward - Brazil Animator, Expat-blog Team

hi everyone
im just starting to use this site to make friends, where you guys come from anyway? is there someone from brazil here? thanks :)

G'day mate, hope you make some friends here. Cheers

Hi Michael,

Welcome to Expat.com, Am a new member too in this site.

I love Irland because i left there for two years on Cork. It's wonderful.

Maybe we can meet some days. If you feel interested in please sent me a message or email at andria.gonzales19[at]yahoo.com

Have a nice day Mick :D

why dont you guys share email or skype id so we can get in touch :)

Hi Michael.

Welcome to Expat.com.

Nicole

Hello There,
I am and new to this forum,
we will have rocking discussion...:)

Meet other expats and join the events

OR