Where to buy used cars in UAE.

Hi al

I am looking forward to buy a used car.. any suggestions where can i find a good one here in dubai/sharjah?

if any one is planning to sell the car please let me know the details..

Thanks
sachin

Try at the showrooms in abu shagara (sharjah)

Hello Sachin.

You can post an advert in the Vehicles section (Cars) in the UAE classifieds as well. It may help. ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie

james.hamad wrote:

Thanks bro

Aurélie wrote:

Hello Sachin.

You can post an advert in the Vehicles section (Cars) in the UAE classifieds as well. It may help. ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Thanks Aurelie
i will do the same

sacdxb wrote:
james.hamad wrote:

Thanks bro

Welcome! :)

[Moderated: Please post in classifieds section or communicate by PM]

@ur-service wrote:

[Moderated: Please post in classifieds section or communicate by PM]

Thanks bro.. i am looking for honda or toyota or nissan...

Go to Abu shagara ( Sharjah) near sharjah immigration, you will find loads of nice cheap cars. You can also browse Dubizzle.com for car ads.

There is big market for cars in alain city.

Pace UAE wrote:

There is big market for cars in alain city.

Hi Sir, Where exactly in Al-Ain?

best selection of used cars in uae on dubizzle(dot)com

also anything else you can think of.  Cant really live in uae without it. and no, it isnt my website (wish it was)

hi all...

thanks for all your inputs.. at last i find one car...

but like to share my experience here....

1. about dubizzle.. most of the posting there are not genuine.. like its given my local private dealers... and i went to see so many cars in last few weeks.. either the car is of USA spec or with accidents... genuine postings are very less. so be carefull with dubizzle if any one is going through it..
2. the auto market in sharjah... the price of the cars are very high price and again not genuine.. those dealers are made the car external so perfect that any one will like the car in the first look. they give waranty only for enginer, chasis and gear box till it passes the RTA test.. after that no guaranty.. so be careful when u choose the dealer..

also i find some trust worthy dealers like al futtaim automall, arabian used cars.. where they are giving extended warranty for used car. ofcourse the price is little high but they have thier own garage so nothing to worry..

hope this is helpful for those who are buying the used car..

Thank you very much sacdxb