Tennis partners in Tripoli

Hi I am a canadian coming very soon to work in Tripoli. I am a good tennis player looking to play and meet friends who share the same passion for tennis. Thank you

hi seymore

first of all welcome abroad
franckly i like tennis but unfortunalety i do not have experience in tennis may i can be audience

hiiiiiiiii

I am sooooooooooo happy, cuz this is the 4th month since i i have come to Tripoli and i am searching for someone to play tennis.

I am a good tennis player and i am eager to play tennis as soon as possible. so just email me when you come :D

Hello Hilton and Solitude

Thank you for your  messages and I will be in touch with you and look forward to play a good game with you.

OK GUYS MY DAY OFF ON SATURDAY SO WE CAN ARRANGE MEETING
AND I WISH MANY EXPAT JOIN US WHO IS AUDIENCE AND PLAYERS

REGARDS

Hi guys,

I am now waiting for my visit visa, working visa to come later, so as soon as I am in tripoli, I will be in touch with you

Thanks again and best regards

That's very good

I am waiting your call. you have my cell number, so please call me any time when you arrive.

Cheers,

hi, everybody

my husband and I and our 2-year-old would love to join, if you don't mind ladies :). We used to play not badly, but more than 2 years passed so we're not sure about the technique now. Definitely we'll need some time to recover, but we'll try to do our best!

Just drop a line when you set the date.

It is my pleasure if you would join us :)

Hello Palashakh

Of course it will be a peasure to join us with your famliy, tennis is a fun game in singles or mixed doubles, and I play with my daughter since she was 6 years old, now she is 22 :-)

See you soon

It seems that there a lot of people here who love playing tennis , and I want to join you:)

and maybe we can establish a circle of "Tennis Friends" :)

Am also interested in Tennis. Those who are playing please let us know where we can play and playing days and times

Hi
I too am interested in tennis and if I manage to come to Tripoli at the end of March I would like to participate.I was wondering though in which tennis courts are these tennis games take place?

I suck at Tennis but I'm pretty good at badminton. Who's in ?

I can meet with anyone interested on Fridays. we can play in Janzour.

@ Manin:

there are hard courts in Janzour. I haven't found any clay courts in Tripoli.

So, who is in??????

theres nice tennis field in regatta village. am new in there.. and lookin for expat to play with.. anyone interested?

Tayseer:

I am very interested.

hey, guys!

why not to set time and place, let's say Janzour hotel tennis courts, Friday, 11 am and to see who'll come? me, the husb and the baby are in, just not sure about 11 am ;) too early for us :P Maybe 12 or 12.30. there seem to be more then 1 court there, and you're not in a hurry on Friday morning (? ;)) anyway, so that would be a nice opportunity to chat while waiting.

if it is too cold, we won't come tomorrow, hopefully, it'll be not.

Tomorrow it will be 26 C. we can make it 12:30.

So, we can meet there in Janzour. is there anyone else wanna join us???

We spent wonderful time playing tennis! Courts are occupied in the morning, but we started at about 12.30 and got one without any problem! We were also able to rent a racket (as I turned out to forget to pack ours after all! :lol:) Am not sure about next Friday, as the husb may go on business out of town, will post it closer to the day. Everyone is welcome to join!

yessss
indeed, we have enjoyed yesterday. I hope that more people could join us.

I'm going to moving to Misurata in a couple of weeks and would like to play some tennis but not with a drive back to Tripoli. Anyone know of any courts in Misurata? I'll pack my racket if someone can tell me for certain there are courts where I'm going.

Planning to repeat the meeting at Janzour courts this Fri, time is subject to discussion.

The coming Friday? what time?

If tomorrow(Friday) is possible , we ( a friend of mine,my wife and me )will be there , but what time ? and I don't think one court is enough:)

I am afraid that we will find all courts being booked. I hope that we can find one :)

Well, it's a kind of adventure, let's try it! ;) And if we'll get disappointed, next time we'll be wiser to book the courts beforehand. :cool:

so, tomorrow from 4 to 5 pm, at Janzour courts, everyone's invited. I'll be wearing a red panama with a 2 year old baby girl. Potentially there will be 5 men and 2 ladies and a baby.

Checking back in if anyone knows if there's tennis courts in Misurata? I'm packed and leaving for Libya next Tuesday and still have room for a tennis racket if there's a place for me to play other than making a trip all the way to Tripoli.

Why not Regada? There are plenty of courts there ,and the courts are pretty good:)

really, why not? :) let's consider it today

ok, since the courts are booked in Regatta today, we'll be there as planned from 4 to 5, or, perhaps, earlier then 3.

Hi there,

I may join in as an audience... I will join cheering team

any audience is welcome, the more, the merrier! :)
so we've had a nice game in Regatta today, men doubles. I'll post in the mid of the week about next Friday.

BTW, the courts in Regatta are better than in Janzour, priced LYD 10 vs LYD 5 in Janzour. The upper lights are available which makes it possible to play after the sunset. The only thing is that to get into Regatta you'll need to be driving a car and comment going to a restaurant in case of questions.

Hello everybody,

we will not be able to play this weekend as the husb is on business in the field. Hope, you'll have a nice game, don't forget to post, to promote the idea of getting together to play tennis ;)

Hi, I am new to Tripoli and looking for a tennis coach?:)

Doyin22,

you can find a tennis couch in Janzour - just go to the courts and you'll see there - ask, the guy is normally there, he speaks English. I also seem to have seen a couch in Regatta. If noone posts and you'll be in a real need, just go there. We played there last Friday from 4 to 6 and at 4 the guy was there.

There are two coaches in Regatta. They are on court most afternoons & evenings

So, there is no arrangement for Tomorrow!!

Hello
I just came to tripoli, I'd like to play single or doubles, social or recreational tournaments anything that puts me on the court :)
I can play weekday evenings or Fridays, please let me know if I can join the circle

Ragip