Is there any Filipino Communities in Turkey?

Jonah0702 wrote:

Crowded places like malls, church and park? Is it safe to go out, have picnic with friends at the park, for example?

saan ka jan. I am planning to go there by December and I want to have filipino friends

Hello
I am in Greece now. I will come to Istanbul 10 days later for operation. If i can find a care giver its good for me. I put ad on job section already.
If u interested pls send me pm.
Thanks

Hi MM,

You can try the networking section to interact with Filipinos in Turkey.

Hope this is helpful
Good luck
Z

MM.Querubin wrote:

hello! i am planning to move in Istanbul Turkey. but i am hesitant because i know no one there. Is there a filipino here who are living there?

Hello madam.
Yes they have a filipino community in istanbul near by taksim area. Also you can find plenty Philippines here in Istanbul. Good luck

Hello,
Yes you rigth! but now I'm ok and i want only meet my kababayan....

Hi everyone i have some filiphin friends in istanbul i think i can arrange a meeting with them

Hi.
Is there a place where Filipinas usually meet and gather please?
Thank you

Hi! Im a Filipino spending few days in Istanbul, is there any fil community i can meet in Istanbul?

Hi ms ganda.. are you still in istanbul? ***

Hi magpapaturo po ng turkish

As this forum uses ENGLISH only, could you all please post in English only.
Thank you.

Hi ms ganda where can i find pinoy community.. i am here in tuzla, istanbul

hello. .is there a filipino community here in Ankara pls? if so,where can i find it?
I just arrived here. and i want to fnd a place where filipinos can be found on sundays.
Thank you all.

Hello everyone, is there any Filipinos living in  Izmir?  If so, please let me know and where I can meet them?  Thank you

Hi! There is like a group in facebook called Izmir Pinays. You can join that one. They often meet for some gatherings and stuff.

Thank you kavimuchi  :)

Any filipino here in uskudar?

Hi i am  celal from istanbul
care to chat.?

Hi
Are you philipino? Looking for job?

he friend is there any filipino in ankara :)

Yes I am...a lot filipino here in Istanbul.

Hello everyone

Moderated by Chris 6 years ago
Reason : Wrong language - please post in English only
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

whats the name of filipino community in istanbul ? thanks

im here in Bursa... mag 5 months pa lang. sa apartment na tambayan namin pag day off, 14 ata kaming pinay

Hello everyone,

Please be informed that since you are posting on the open forum, you should write only in English.

If you want to share in any other language, you are most welcome to do so through the private messaging system by clicking on the member's profile > send a message.

All the best,
Bhavna

hello to expaters and to kabayans!
there's a new Filipino resto in besiktas area named 'food time'.
have been there once and met some kabayans - it's a cool place to hang-out.
hope to meet other kabayans this weekend.
more power ! ! !

hi Karen!

if you know the new pinoy resto named 'food time' in besiktas area, a number of kabayans go there to hang-out. it's a cool place - with karaoke.

according to google food time in besiktas has closed now. plz correct me if i am wrong.

Hi good day every one I'm maria from Philippines 37 years old I'm currently living here...and I'm knew here is anyone can help me to find an employer to bound me to work in your country turkey... please help really I want to work... I hope someone will read my message and help me god bless you all

Hello, my name is Dennis from the USA. Benn in Turkey for a little more than 6 months now. I have a finance' who lives in the Philippines who I am hoping will be able to join me here in about three months, but I have also made friends with a few other Filipino women. Hoping that the Filipino woman I meet here will have a connection to others so she will be more comfortable when she gets here. I am in Kusadasi, Turkey. and love it. one who became a good friend who also obtained a condo in the same community I
live in here. Is originally from Cebu.

@gandajoy

please add me on whatsapp +***

Moderated by Bhavna 11 months ago
Reason : For security reasons, please share contact details through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Everthing seems to be focussed on Isttanbul, I do not understand.  We are Dutch an not in need for close connections. Having said that (and I am shocked) far east cuisine in Alanya (Mahmutlar (for us)) is non existent. Loads of tourists(I do not like, but that is another matter),

I just do not understand, in our area especially loads of restaurants (GOOD I have to say), but what about foreign (Chinese, Phillioino, Mexican, Indian (especially), ,,)

So many tourists and we as residents will visit for sure.