Cleaning Service

Hi,
I'm looking for a good, reliable, fair price home cleaning service or maid agency.

Thanks

Hi Teeto!

You could post an advert for a maid in the Cairo jobs section as well.
It might help!

Regards
Armand

Teeto wrote:

Hi,
I'm looking for a good, reliable, fair price home cleaning service or maid agency.

Thanks

Hi Teeto, Try the csa web site based in Maadi, the classified section has references for Maids etc with out using an agency;
http://www.livinginegypt.org

Thanks...have you or do you know anyone who has dealt with them? But will take a look at their site.
Thanks again

Thanks Armand....but really need someone with a bunch of references...esp. with maids & even then you are still not sure who you are letting in yr house.

Thanks again...have a good evening

Hello,

I can offer you LE 20 per hour for 5 days, about this cleaning service. If it is affordable for you tell me, and I will present you someone. Are you in Cairo? Furthermore, I need to know when will be the beginning.

Thank you

Try this website: lily-services.net

I'm not sure if they are still in business or not. I already sent them an email as I'm visiting Cairo next November and I really need them to clean my house after arriving. Still waiting for their reply though.

They look very promising and this kind of service I use it all the time in where I live now. Please, if you were able to contact them let me know. Also if you used any of their services, tell me if you liked them or not. I will really appreciate that.

Hi AngelMokka,
Thanks for the tip.  I sent lily-services an email & waiting for reply.  My sis in law is also trying to get me the number of another company she had used before. Will keep you updated.

Boulote thanks for the offer...what the name of yr company & is there a minimum number of days I need to take the maids for since u mentioned 20le for 5 days.

Thanks so much
Teeto

ok, i googled few companies and I found a loooot. I believe some of them r new. Unfortunately I don't have any references for any of them. I think I'll have to try and see my luck.

But I remember 4 years ago when I visited Cairo, I found a number for a company that cleans carpets. I called and they sent 3 men. The cleaning was more than amazing with a very cheap price as well. They cleaned for me all the floors, walls, windows and all rooms including the kitchen and bathrooms. The house was sparkling. They told me they can do this with a monthly contract if I want. Since I was planning to stay for 1 month only at that time, I didn't bother to save their number.

I will try one of the numbers I found with google and will let u know. hopefully they will be good as well.