Menu
Expat.com

how to forget someone

Last activity 17 January 2014 by phanbamboo

aabie ryan

emman....

manos_

It's only a matter of time till you forget. But you don't need to be negative or hate him. Life is full of changes. Keep the good memories, and move on, you will find new things to do that you enjoy, together with new people you like smile.png There are 7 billion in our planet smile.png

HEBA M
manos_ wrote:

It's only a matter of time till you forget. But you don't need to be negative or hate him. Life is full of changes. Keep the good memories, and move on, you will find new things to do that you enjoy, together with new people you like smile.png There are 7 billion in our planet smile.png

yeah you're right....sometimes you just have to let things go....hating on him will just make you feel worse....just keep yourself busy:) and move on.....

Popli
HEBA M wrote:
manos_ wrote:

yeah you're right....sometimes you just have to let things go....hating on him will just make you feel worse....just keep yourself busy:) and move on.....

I wud prefer being neutral in such situations.

aabie ryan

Waiiit...I didn't get the reason of hating someone because he/she leaves you...
I might be wrong but this is my scenario :
He is a British guy,came to your country (which is the same with where I live right now)supposed to be for a reason..and mostly because of profesional reason...and being in relationship with him is your CONSCIOUS decision and you took that decision without any pressure...
And now,he is leaving you to India..the reasonable cause might because of the same reason...Profesionalism...
So,I don't think there supposed to be someone to blame..someone to hate...
Being in relationship with someone also means you are ready to lose them someday..somehow..

And once again..keep making this stuff as such a drama make you look pathetic..

You are too precious to be pathetic,
-b-

princess sandra
aabie ryan wrote:

no need to be drama queen!
everyone have rights to come and go..

meet someone and lose someone is naturally happen, in many causes..
whether they leave you or you leave them..

take a look at yourself now..can you laugh? do you still have those smiles on your face? is your food taste good? do you have a good sleep at night? warm hugs from your family and friends?
HELL, YEAAAHHH...you still have it!!

so why make a drama??

this world still moving around,dear..

now i feel sorry for you, not because your bf left you, but because you couldn't respect what you still have..

chin up,gurl!
you are precious!

-b-

Thank you smile.png i almost forget what i got yet smile.png

princess sandra
manos_ wrote:

hohoho..i am trying..

Popli

Only time will tell.

princess sandra
bethorizer wrote:

as hard as you try to forget someone, you keep thinking about that one.

i agreed with this one!!!

vcys_003

alcohol n time

HaileyinHongKong

Some say the best way to get over someone is to get under someone.

honey&lemon

they say, your feet brings you where your heart is..
but your brain is placed above your heart to dominate it.

live, love and suffer
but remember pain is always temporary
and in time it wont really matter.

thus be wise, choose the people you grieve for.
but you have to recognize and realize this fact
is he really  worthy of your tears?

brain
brain
it will surely melt your pain.

Popli

That awkward moment when
you're trying to get over
someone you weren't even
dating.

HEBA M
Hericles wrote:

That awkward moment when
you're trying to get over
someone you weren't even
dating.

one.png

sahvishal

hello princess sandra, i read all the replies which other ppl have given u but i will suggest u something different. the more u will try to forget him, the more he will come into ur mind and u will be failed into forgetting him. if u think u love her then u shouldnt forget him. remember him everyday and dont think that he have left u. remember those momemts when he was with u and he make u smile. as u will remember him everyday he will become a normal issue for u and one day u feel that he is in ur heart somewhere but u r not sad as he had left u.

AttiaDubai

give it time. enjoy the pain smile.png
time will sort it out for you

Attia

HaileyinHongKong

Forget who?

Popli
HaileyinHongKong wrote:

Forget who?

Someone.

RoniFPVGT

Find some 1 else and move on.

Popli

There so many especial people in the world waiting for you, let the time fix the things and there'll be good things for you down the line.

princess sandra

Thanks all for advice and worth suggest to me, i am trying moving on...everyday every time, i did deleted his pics, and also never come again to place we used to came...

HaileyinHongKong

You should keep going to the places you (plural) used to go together and make them your (singular) places.

Guardian

well sweetie . if it were that everlasting kind of feeling then you don't , last episode of ncis there was this really interesting conversation , which says basically u don't get over someone , you get through , by leaning on family or friends
I'd follow the advice of keep busy though it never worked out for me

aabie ryan
princess sandra wrote:

and also never come again to place we used to came...

if i did that..where should i go then?
for example : you live in Jakarta,rite?
you've been wandering with him to uncountable nice places..
and because of your not being with him again then you avoid those nice places??
your LOSS then...

i won't do that if i were you...
because it means i will never visit Vietnam,Cambodia,Greece,and several countries.. no more snowboarding, no more snorkeling, no more diving, no more cooking, no more reading, no more ALL ACTIVITIES...geez..that's suffering!!
ummm..no more breathing then? cuz you have been breathing at the same time with him also...

oh NOOOO...self destroying!

JasfurJQ

yes....that's my sister......you can always look back the good places where your ex makes you happy, looking those times will not make you cry but will make you remember that someone makes you happy even if just for awhile......smile.png

aabie ryan

Too much drama in this thread...lol...

JasfurJQ

hahaha funny, mostly girls love drama isn't.....and boy hmmmppp ???? smile.png

aabie ryan
JasfurJQ wrote:

hahaha funny, mostly girls love drama isn't.....and boy hmmmppp ???? smile.png

And now you meet a girl likes no drama...

For me,when a man  leaves me,it means my life is no longer tied to him..
I will miss him indeed,but it wasn't me wo gave up...

And I won't forget that there are more than 1,2 billions of men out there..so why drama??

Well,unless he already got my precious thing!
But wait...I lost it already..lol lol
But I still survive then....

JasfurJQ

hahaha but after taking your precious one he gave you the most precious thing in your life a replace to the one you lost or taken whatever hmmmppp.....smile.png

aabie ryan

True !!
Truer than true...
Lol...

And look at me..did I weep?
NO..

JasfurJQ

hahaha that was a long time ago, looking at your pic nahhhh....smile.png

vikask

Dear Sandra,

Its easy for me to say to forget.. however it may not be easy for you..what I suggest is learn from here and dont commit the same mistakes in the future..all the beautiful lessons are learned by hard ways..even though it may seems upside down world for u  at the moment..in the long run all this mistakes and errors will make you more stronger and mature person. nothing is a mistakes everything is a lesson to be learned.

Lots of love

narz4u

You are not alone, Princess Sandra. I guess mine is even worse. But life has to move on. Its very painful but our world should not stop just because of them leaving us. There are still a lot of reasons to make our stay here on earth worthwhile.

DWSA

go out more often big_smile.png

zhxuc41

this is not the right guy you looking for , you lucky because he left first .

aryavrat
princess sandra wrote:

DEAR ALL FRIENDSsmile.png
I WOULD LIKE TO THANKFUL TO ALL YOUR WORTH ADVICE, SURE ABSOLUTELY I WILL TRY!!!!

MAY INDIAN WOMEN CAN HAVE THAT BRIT-CRAP...LOL

GOOD BYE MY EX!!!

Hi Sandra,

If you love someone and when he left you....your first reaction very sad...then posted this topic to get advice...secondly after getting advice you used words which you may not have used when he was with you...so where is the seriousness of that relation for which you were serious....

Love means to sacrifice, to give,not to expect and if there is a give and take relationship,and is called love then it has no value so be honest and think of that sweet moment with whom you were and pray for his goodness without any expectation things will change and you will be more flowerish with love from everybody...

If i hurt you by writing this then i am really sorry...

regards,
anil

drexpatriate

you will forget him by time
and you will meet another man
who can let you forget him

stumpy

Time is a good healer.

crisanta

no idea how to forget... i still love him but he doesn't want any communication, i miss him everyday,,, i can't forget him.. so i can't tell you how to forget someone..

Naval Rungta

You just forget him as it is good riddance for you. If u can't put his pic on various forums and warn other women telling them not to fall prey. They will be thankful to u for this.

Articles to help you in your expat project

All guide articles