Menu
Expat.com

how to forget someone

Last activity 17 January 2014 by phanbamboo

Pete_H

Wow I like this Site!
Even have an agony aunt's column! Sorry couldnt resist giving you this quote. If you truly love this guy then let him go and be happy for him.

It is better to have found love and loose it than never to find it at all...speaking from own personal experience. Love that is.. i am not in to guys! lol

stumpy

It is better to have loved and lost, than never to have loved at all.

lili17

hi ..

no advice can be that easy and helpful enough for someone who is experiencing something that is heartbreaking.

funny how "love" grows into talking with each other, knowing each other, spending time with each other, sharing each others lives,laughing with each other flaws, surviving the odds,investing "love".. your everyday.. that just like a snap of time.. all goes away.. suddenly u became stranger to each other.. that is a big question mark.

just go on with life, time will heal all wounds no matter how deep the cut is..

cry out to God,pray..

everything will pass..

try to forgive no matter how hard,

trust God, He knows what's best for us.

Be thankful for the love the once was yours..

Life is a gift!

Pete_H

Lol yep thanks for putting it more eloquently. smile.png

HaileyinHongKong

It's better to walk on the sidewalk than to sit on the curb.

John C.
princess sandra wrote:

Dear All..

this is supposed to be private problem, but anyway i can not dealing with this, and i need advice from you guys.
few months ago i met a guy from British, he is nice and friendly.
in short we are very close each other, for that said we in relationship, but early October he moved to India and "leave" me he told me to forget him and move on, but God dammit, he is everywhere sad.png how should i forget him? any good advice for me.

Hi Princess, smile.png

It's great he said he's leaving.  In Italy, 5,000 men a year tell their wives they go out to buy cigarettes and never come back home ...

The Brit realized you are a princess and that he is nothing more than a hobo.
Leave him and the ghost of him alone as fast as you can. smile.png

Remember: keep nobility going and DO NOT mix blue blood with blood from the working class. big_smile.png

aryavrat

Hi Princess Sandra,

I think this post is more than a year...still you remember him...thats what all about love is ...and what is wrong if you love him and he don't ...if we think we can love someone and he/she will also love us,than its a love by force...
Love always wins whether its one sided or both sided...In first case (one sided)...person who loves will win...and other both wins...

Regards,
anil

lili17

Well said..

mal

Hey, Princess has said many times by now, she has already forgotten the British. Please let her live in peace without pinching anymore!

aryavrat

Thanks Mal and i will not do this again....

kishwerbaqar

ooooh... u should not if he or she is not worth forgetting ... heheh

Adauto

My advice is do not forget. Try to remember and to understand what happened. Maybe the signals were present and you didn´t see. I think that we can make a mistake but do not return to it.

GuestPoster555

No facebook or social connection erase them from your life but erase from mind and heart not so easy never your gonna forgot but it will be like a moment a memory a flashback about them time pass things and you will look back and be happy it pass a hard time and you will be more stronger for the tough in life you pass <3

phanbamboo

Don't try to forget him because when you try to do that, you are thinking about him. Follow meditation rule: remember to forget. Let your mind freely remember him until one day it saturates.

Articles to help you in your expat project

All guide articles