Where to play bridge (card game)?

Hi everyone,
I am looking for a place (or places) to play bridge for fun (no gambling). Bridge is a popular game in NA and EU, but I cannot find any bridge club in HCM (or even VN for that matter).
Any help is much appreciated.

Tèo

Hello Tèo.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Aurélie

Hi

I too play bridge and I'm keen for a game - that makes two so far - there must be more out there. I live in district 7, but happy to travel for a game - let me know.

Greg

Hi Greg,

Please note that you posted on an old thread.

It is more likely that you will receive replies to your queries from the following discussion that you created: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=362807

Thank you,

Hasnaa

Hi,
I am keen on playing bridge as well with a glass wine😜! I live in district 2, my nr is +***
Grtz
Marita

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
Marita D wrote:

Hi,
I am keen on playing bridge as well with a glass wine😜! I live in district 2, my nr is ***
Grtz
Marita

Don't post your phone number, you're just asking for trouble.

Hello everyone,

Right for the contact details and just to add that this thread is old, perhaps it would be better to create a new one.

All the best,
Bhavna

Hai,
Marita here, I moved 6 months ago to HCMC, district 2 and I am looking for people who are keen to  play once a week . I would say I have an
intemediate level. I Also found another lady who would like to join. Let me know or you can phone me ****
Marita

Moderated by Christine 5 years ago
Reason : for security reason, please exchange your private contact via your private message system. Thank you

Hi! Marita we are 4 of Japanese contract bridge club, we would like to find some more members or to join another club. i'm Masako i can understand standard.

we play once a week sometime twice a week.

i live in Vinhomes central park Binh thanh district

Hi! Marita we are 4 of Japanese contract bridge club, we would like to find some more members or to join another club. i'm Masako i can understand standard.
we play once a week sometime twice a week.
i live in Vinhomes central park Binh thanh district

-@Nga ishida

Hopefully Marita is still subscribed to this thread.

Marita posted the previous post in 2019.

Welcome to the Vietnam Forum @Nga ishida.

Feel free to create a new thread on this or a different subject.

Cheers!

O.B.