New in Abu Dhabi looking for fellow expats!

Hey all! I'm rather new to Abu Dhabi (1 week) and know nothing about the city. I have a few friends who are locals but I would very much like to meet fellow expats willing to hang out grab some coffee or anything.

A little about me: After spending 8 years in the United States for University and work I moved back to my home country of Brazil for 2 months to get everything straightened up to move to Abu Dhabi. While in University I made a friend here and he recommended I search for better job opportunities here, so here I am!

-Marcos

:cheers:Welcome to Abu Dhabi Marcos!!!

MarcosMH wrote:

Hey all! I'm rather new to Abu Dhabi (1 week) and know nothing about the city. I have a few friends who are locals but I would very much like to meet fellow expats willing to hang out grab some coffee or anything.

A little about me: After spending 8 years in the United States for University and work I moved back to my home country of Brazil for 2 months to get everything straightened up to move to Abu Dhabi. While in University I made a friend here and he recommended I search for better job opportunities here, so here I am!

-Marcos

wlecome to abu dhabi mate

i am quite new my self but i guess i am more fimmiliar about abu dhabi . so let me know if u needed any help

Welcome my friend :)

MarcosMH wrote:

-Marcos

welcome to abu dhabi ;)