Menu
Expat.com

What do women want?

Last activity 25 June 2013 by HaileyinHongKong

Dita Mignonesia

Women know, they just know. And if they didn't, they'd still know. Men probably won't get this, but women will because they know.gloria.png

hELLnoi

Men don't even try to understand this. Even if you are genetically a woman. It is the X and Y thing. X can NEVER be a Y coz a leg miSSing.

HaileyinHongKong

If you want to know what all women want you're going to have to ask every single one.  Good luck with that.

Annie Wen

a sense of safty.

rexatwork

I guess what women really want are being treated as an equal, some attention, respect, to be cared n loved & some sense of adventure or unpredictability from their lover!!

not exactly a small list..but I'm sure all men will gladly do this & more for the one they love ;-)

Dita Mignonesia

Bwahahahahahaha!

hELLnoi wrote:

Men don't even try to understand this. Even if you are genetically a woman. It is the X and Y thing. X can NEVER be a Y coz a leg miSSing.

Dita Mignonesia

Advice for Mens..,make your girlfriend happy by telling her those 3 words every women loves to hear, "here's my wallet"

ladies turns..,If you never want to see a man again, say, I love you, I want to marry you. I want to have children they leave skid marks

Advice for everyone,when someone says the words "I love you" and you dont feel the same way, just say "I love YOUTUBE" Real fast.

Fred
rexatwork wrote:

I guess what women really want are being treated as an equal

I absolutely agree. Now, make me a cup of coffee and we'll talk about it. big_smile.png

Fred
Dita Mignonesia wrote:

Advice for Mens..,make your girlfriend happy by telling her those 3 words every women loves to hear, "here's my wallet"

ladies turns..,If you never want to see a man again, say, I love you, I want to marry you. I want to have children they leave skid marks

Advice for everyone,when someone says the words "I love you" and you dont feel the same way, just say "I love YOUTUBE" Real fast.

My wife loves my wallet but hates the skid marks.
Says they're hard to wash out.

BenjaminVasosky

80% of women's desire: Love more than Lust
19%                  : Luck more than Love
1%                   : Lust more than the other two

Note: Statistical errors may exist due to the inaccuracies during experiment. wink.png

Fred
BenjaminVasosky wrote:

80% of women's desire: Love more than Lust
19%                  : Luck more than Love
1%                   : Lust more than the other two

Note: Statistical errors may exist due to the inaccuracies during experiment. wink.png

I love 1% of women.

Dita Mignonesia
mas fred wrote:
Dita Mignonesia wrote:

My wife loves my wallet but hates the skid marks.
Says they're hard to wash out.

big_smile.png cant blame her. Anything caused by sharting usually permanent,eew!

hELLnoi
Dita Mignonesia wrote:

BYEEEEEeeeeee  ee e ......

Dita Mignonesia
hELLnoi wrote:
Dita Mignonesia wrote:

Agree to disagree.smile.png

hELLnoi
Dita Mignonesia wrote:
hELLnoi wrote:
Dita Mignonesia wrote:

Confused roll.png
am i suPPose to disagree OR agree
BTW YOUTUBE will be renamed WETUBE
(depends how you prefer to take it)

haggishunter

women want to keep thier men on thier toes. lol

Women DONT want to be taken granted off, made to feel second best.

women like to be told thier beautiful.....even when they dont feel it
to be romanced every day...even if its just a kiss and hug.
women love little supprises.

Dita Mignonesia
hELLnoi wrote:
Dita Mignonesia wrote:
hELLnoi wrote:

Confused roll.png
am i suPPose to disagree OR agree
BTW YOUTUBE will be renamed WETUBE
(depends how you prefer to take it)

now I got confused.roll.png

BenjaminVasosky

women want to keep their men on their toes.

Can mean either they want to be independent and stand ground like stereotyped version of "men."

Or, they want Or rather, MAKE men cheat on them. Feel bad for us, men...tongue.png

gonzrule

It depends on the nationality, I guess. Or should I say, "the culture".

gonzrule

But you know, the one thing I've noticed: They all want equal rights. And when they say equal, they mean equal with a some special treatment or "consideration" like ladies first, a separate line for the ladies, ladies only... and the list goes on.

Fred
gonzrule wrote:

But you know, the one thing I've noticed: They all want equal rights. And when they say equal, they mean equal with a some special treatment or "consideration" like ladies first, a separate line for the ladies, ladies only... and the list goes on.

I'm sexist and proud.
I behave as a gentleman and expect a lady to be a lady.
I do stand up on a bus to allow a lady to sit and I do open a door for a lady.
Sue me if you don't like it.

Primadonna
gonzrule wrote:

Why should ladies want a separate line? Maybe when they are pregnant and don't want to wait to long at the paydesk for example?
Ladies only is very needed when you want to go to the toilet....

Equal rights in: the same salary as the men, the same treatment when you want to have promotion or a job, education etc etc etc.
"Special"  treatment like the door open for her, get het coat etc, this is very gentlemen like and women love to be treated that way.
There is nothing wrong with that.

I agree with Haggishunter: it is the little things that count and it cost nothing: a hug, make her feel very beautyful and special by saying it, make a nice cup coffee or tea; the list can be endless.

HaileyinHongKong

Women want men who don't speak in cliches and overgeneralizations.

Sweetpants

This question too general! Every woman is unique. Every request is unique! for proof - Look at your own thumb print!!

HaileyinHongKong

Women don't want my thumb print.

abdulazziz lopez

what women want's, men wants more.big_smile.png

Sweetpants

Oh yeah, special treatment like open the door for her?? They sure like that?? You haven't met one who said ' Hey, I don't need you to do that, I can open the door myself, I am not crippled, you know!!  Like I said, every woman is unique - we are all unique!!  Right on....

abdulazziz lopez

its a case to case bases.

waL-83

mmmm... great topic... with a lot of comments and answers

i dont have one , cause the question is not related to a fact ,

but all what i get from many experiences :

that men always ask this question when they want to start a relation with a woman ?

and when they get into the serious part ( sure not all of them )  u find them asking { what women doesn't want ?? )

so lets be obvious and say the fair meaning :
when a man is  asking (what women want) ? he is not asking to help them , so it will be (what women need) ?

so the straight right drafting is yikes.pngh my god , how can i get into a relation with this cool woman ? some one tell me tip .

and the girl or woman find a lot men surrounding her , saying the same words with rain msg ... then what do we men expect the answer to what woman want ?

gonzrule
mas fred wrote:
gonzrule wrote:

I'm sexist and proud.
I behave as a gentleman and expect a lady to be a lady.
I do stand up on a bus to allow a lady to sit and I do open a door for a lady.
Sue me if you don't like it.

No one's gonna sue you for being a gentleman. :-) It only proves that men are the stronger species. :-)

gonzrule

Love and trust lol and some MONEY AND FUN

gonzrule

Good one  hahahah "here is my wallet" smile.png

gonzrule

I think that it really depends on the kind of person a woman is. Women are complicated and deep and their needs and wants differ from one another. I guess a man needs to understand a woman so he can give her what she needs emotionally. But in other aspects, they are more or less the same.

Women are the glue in the family, and they need your trust. One way to show trust is by making them in charge of the household expenses, but of course some matters have to be consulted to other family members.

Women also need your time.

I don't know. As I said, they are complicated.

waL-83
gonzrule wrote:

I don't know. As I said, they are complicated.

why  answers always end with this puzzle??

simple rules are here :
-a woman interested in a man she will simplify the relation.
-a woman not interested in a man ,he don't have to track her .
-a woman interested in friendship relation , the man always try to turn into romantic relationship although he is not her type.
- a woman treat a man like others , and he ask what woman want?
just because most of males behave or flirting the woman all the same way.

totally women have the right to want something

Fred

Women want - me.

HaileyinHongKong

What do Iranian women want?
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=242166

Fred
HaileyinHongKong wrote:

What do Iranian women want?
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=242166

She's a Sheffield lass.
I lived very close by so I'm well aware of Sheffield lads.
I can see why she wants to explore.

Lllllibraaa

Love and trust

gonzrule
Lllllibraaa wrote:

Love and trust

But what is love and what is trust to woman?

HaileyinHongKong

Man: What do women want?
Woman: (gives an answer)
Man: But what do women want?
Woman: (gives another answer)
Man: What do women want?
Woman: (gives another answer)
Man: Nobody knows what women want.
Woman: (gives yet another answer)
Man: I wonder what women want.

Articles to help you in your expat project

All guide articles