Menu
Expat.com

What do women want?

Last activity 25 June 2013 by HaileyinHongKong

haggishunter

Women want a man to treat them with respect.

Salman Omrani

cat pics with captions? are you kidding? with nowdays kids that stuff will never get old.

lukereg

All women like to be treated differently, but everyone wants their partner to be honest, open and happy.

Perhaps from there it gets easier...

GlobalTalentCoach

What stops you from asking them?

Aviator900

Love and lots of money

Fred
GlobalTalentCoach wrote:

You get a different answer ever 5 minutes or, "well, if you don't know by now.....".

haggishunter

Fred you should know by now weer allowed to ask that question. tongue.png

nargis-k

Lol

jazzy851

what do women want ?

A credit card with unlimited spending !! lol.png

haggishunter

Jazzy i want one...... So i can spend it on card making stuff.  big_smile.png

Fred

I've been giving the thread the greatest thought and prayer in order to decide upon the correct answer to the question raised by the OP.
Many hours of soul searching,contemplation and meditation have gone into my final answer.

I don't give a rat's what women want as long as they go to bed with me and let me have my fun.
Sex over a washing machine on fast spin will also do.

haggishunter

Fred..........

You crazy joking.png

HaileyinHongKong

Woman : they may say something but DO NOT really mean it! We men always suckers to think they are telling it straight. They are unable to do that!  To make them quite happy, throw them into a shopping mall and also give some money!! That's it.

This might just be the stupidest thing on a thread full of stupid things.  And I do really mean it, I'm telling it straight and you can stick your shopping where the sun don't shine.

HaileyinHongKong
GlobalTalentCoach wrote:

You want common sense from misogynists?

Salman Omrani
HaileyinHongKong wrote:

Woman : they may say something but DO NOT really mean it! We men always suckers to think they are telling it straight. They are unable to do that!  To make them quite happy, throw them into a shopping mall and also give some money!! That's it.

This might just be the stupidest thing on a thread full of stupid things.  And I do really mean it, I'm telling it straight and you can stick your shopping where the sun don't shine.

please don't post things that would cause excessive loud laughter, especially for poor people like me in office lol.png me colleagues start lookin funny at me.

Aviator900

woman want good relation with people and expect the same from them..........

sa.au

yea ... thats a tough question... all the answers above are correct.. but it really depends on the woman herself .. and it depends on her level of craziness.. lol

just kiddin. but they are more complicated than men !

gwaps

If you ask American woman .......$

Primadonna
sa.au wrote:

just kiddin. but they are more complicated than men !

From my experiences I can say that men are more complicated then women.

gwaps

What you want is not typical in America , at least from my experience . I was always a gentleman but simple job . It got me no where until I met my wife vacationing in Philippines .She accepts me for who I am . A nice looking guy but with simple means .

gwaps

My view is just that ... my impression in USA .

Fred

I think women want freedom but I believe they should wear full coverings except when their husbands want sex.

Just going for my camera.

edition.cnn.com/2013/04/22/opinion/opinion-shevchenko-femen/index.html?iref=obinsite

PaulW

Good looking, sensitive, caring men with great dress sense. The problem is that those men already have boyfriends!

Salman Omrani
mas fred wrote:

I think women want freedom but I believe they should wear full coverings except when their husbands want sex.

edition.cnn.com/2013/04/22/opinion/opinion-shevchenko-femen/index.html?iref=obinsite

are you sure that movement has no men behind it? cuz those women are doing exactly what many men would want. go all naked and shizz.

but then again, not my type. hmm.png

Fred
Salman Omrani wrote:
mas fred wrote:

are you sure that movement has no men behind it? cuz those women are doing exactly what many men would want. go all naked and shizz.

but then again, not my type. hmm.png

Same here.
I have no interest at all in women's naked bodies.

I must pop out as I feel the need for a cold shower.

griziki

To nurture

Fred

I believe women want filth, depravity and sex in car parks, over 750cc motorcycles.

well, I hope so anyway.

MO2013
mas fred wrote:

I believe women want filth, depravity and sex in car parks, over 750cc motorcycles.

well, I hope so anyway.

mas fred, what about kitchens,swimming pool decks and planes?  wink.pngcool.pngbig_smile.pngbig_smile.png

MO2013

I guess what women will want the most and till the end of days are jewellery, perfumes,makeup, dresses, shoes, purses  ...... and finally as  miss congeniality said "world peace" big_smile.pngbig_smile.pngbig_smile.pngbig_smile.pngbig_smile.png

Fred
MO2013 wrote:
mas fred wrote:

well, I hope so anyway.

mas fred, what about kitchens,swimming pool decks and planes?  wink.pngcool.pngbig_smile.pngbig_smile.png

I, not surprisingly, am a member of the mile high club.
A Malaysia airlines 747, rear starboard toilets.

chikky3

Women want everything but not too much of it.

jenifer8x

me too

srini.va1980

Hello
  How r u? you r living in Czech Republic.Because i need some details about Czech.If you don't mind

jazzy851

Hello
  How r u? you r living in Czech Republic.Because i need some details about Czech.If you don't mind

huh.png

MO2013
srini.va1980 wrote:

Hello

It seems that somebody doesn't know what really women want so he decided to change the topic  big_smile.pngbig_smile.pngbig_smile.pngbig_smile.png

jazzy851

It seems that somebody doesn't know what really women want so he decided to change the topic  big_smile.pngbig_smile.pngbig_smile.pngbig_smile.png

lol.png

MO2013
MO2013 wrote:

I guess what women will want the most and till the end of days are jewellery, perfumes,makeup, dresses, shoes, purses  ...... and finally as  miss congeniality said "world peace" big_smile.pngbig_smile.pngbig_smile.pngbig_smile.pngbig_smile.png

I have a second guess that we really cannot tell what women want, because they themselves don't know it yet big_smile.pngbig_smile.pngbig_smile.png

chikky3
MO2013 wrote:
MO2013 wrote:

I have a second guess that we really cannot tell what women want, because they themselves don't know it yet big_smile.pngbig_smile.png:Dolphin

Everything but not too much of it.

MO2013
chikky3 wrote:
MO2013 wrote:
MO2013 wrote:

I have a second guess that we really cannot tell what women want, because they themselves don't know it yet big_smile.pngbig_smile.png:Dolphin

Everything but not too much of it.

define everything, then we talk.tongue.pngbig_smile.pngbig_smile.pngbig_smile.png

Ester Charny

we never know what about another person is thinking. So not to be sad of it, better to think about own. To be happy with itself.

Articles to help you in your expat project

All guide articles