Menu
Expat.com

What do women want?

Last activity 25 June 2013 by HaileyinHongKong

MO2013
MO2013 wrote:
chikky3 wrote:
MO2013 wrote:

I have a second guess that we really cannot tell what women want, because they themselves don't know it yet big_smile.pngbig_smile.png:Dolphin

Everything but not too much of it.

define everything, then we talk.tongue.pngbig_smile.pngbig_smile.pngbig_smile.png

It seems a bit of misunderstanding. I meant define the word "everything" as a joke nothing more smile.png.

Ester Charny

We never know what about and how another person is thinking and what another person is feeling. We are suffering from this. So better to come back to itself and enjoy by own.

Primadonna

long hot steamy sex will do

MO2013

YaaY, now we are back on the right track wink.pngwink.pngbig_smile.pngbig_smile.png

Primadonna
MO2013 wrote:

YaaY, now we are back on the right track wink.pngwink.pngbig_smile.pngbig_smile.png

Is there something you want to tell us Mo?

MO2013

I guess nothing needs to be told, guys you are making everything crystal clear.

haggishunter

I have everything i could want.
A loving husband who treats me with respect, tells me im beautiful, even when i dont feel it and says he loves me every day.
What more could a women want.

HaileyinHongKong

Is it ironic that the men who women would never touch with a 10 foot poll are the ones who consider themselves experts on what women want?

HaileyinHongKong
Ester Charny wrote:

we never know what about another person is thinking. So not to be sad of it, better to think about own. To be happy with itself.

The men here who hate women think they really do know what others are thinking.

gonzrule
HaileyinHongKong wrote:
Ester Charny wrote:

we never know what about another person is thinking. So not to be sad of it, better to think about own. To be happy with itself.

The men here who hate women think they really do know what others are thinking.

Hey, I just want to say that I don't hate women. I like competition, though. And boy, I am having a blast!

Kidding!

MO2013
haggishunter wrote:

I have everything i could want.
A loving husband who treats me with respect, tells me im beautiful, even when i dont feel it and says he loves me every day.
What more could a women want.

So basically you are saying that respect and to express love practically "by sweet words" is more than enough??

Ester Charny

women can be excited with words (but not by lie), words full of passion, more quickly. By the secret smile.png men also can be crasy from such words  from women tongue.png

haggishunter

No mo, not by 'sweet words'
A women knows when the words are true. And they want a gentelman who treats them right.

MO2013

Ok it makes sense now, as you can tell when words are true.

Fred
HaileyinHongKong wrote:

Is it ironic that the men who women would never touch with a 10 foot poll are the ones who consider themselves experts on what women want?

Is it ironic that the men with a 10 foot pole, that women would touch, are the ones who consider themselves experts on what women want?

Sorry, just couldn't leave that opportunity alone. big_smile.png

Fred
haggishunter wrote:

A women knows when the words are true. And they want a gentleman who treats them right.

Like this?
youtube.com/watch?v=TihgRRwwokU

houwayda

CARE
women want : CARE

Primadonna
mas fred wrote:
haggishunter wrote:

A women knows when the words are true. And they want a gentleman who treats them right.

Like this?

youtube.com/watch?v=TihgRRwwokU

thanks.gif

and more specific: bring her to heaven (and don't come back!)

haggishunter

We also don,t want
A man that walks around with their hands down the front of their trousers checking to see if its still attached. tongue.png

Fred
haggishunter wrote:

We also don,t want
A man that walks around with their hands down the front of their trousers checking to see if its still attached. tongue.png

Pocket billiards is a game all men play.

haggishunter

Fred
I have seen guys do that then touch fruit ........ Gross

haggishunter

If my hubby did that i would break his fingers or he could find it was no longer attached tongue.png

Salman Omrani

Haggie,

If your hubby is Pakistani, he's probably did it countless times.

haggishunter

He has never done that

MO2013
haggishunter wrote:

If my hubby did that i would break his fingers or he could find it was no longer attached tongue.png

Salman Omrani wrote:

Haggie,

If your hubby is Pakistani, he's probably did it countless times.

haggishunter wrote:

He has never done that

That's good to hear, it means that his fingers are fine and something else is still attached big_smile.pngbig_smile.pngbig_smile.pngbig_smile.png

haggishunter

MO2013. tongue.png

Fred
haggishunter wrote:

Fred
I have seen guys do that then touch fruit ........ Gross

Banana and cherries?

haggishunter

More like chipolatas and peas big_smile.png

Fred
haggishunter wrote:

Ouch

MO2013
haggishunter wrote:

hmmmmmm hmm.png, could be more like a date and grapes.

Primadonna

It seems which fruit the man touch after they "played" with their tools, depends where they live wink.png

HaileyinHongKong
mas fred wrote:

Is it ironic that the men with a 10 foot pole, that women would touch, are the ones who consider themselves experts on what women want?

Sorry, just couldn't leave that opportunity alone. big_smile.png

That's not irony.  That's the one time when their ego is justified.

Fred
Sigmund Freud wrote:

The great question that has never been answered, and which I have not yet been able to answer, despite my thirty years of research into the feminine soul, is 'What does a woman want?'

Well, if that lad can't manage a serious bash at an answer, we have zero chance.

haggishunter

Women want a man that is either half house broken or fully house broken tongue.png

haggishunter

In other words a man who picks up his cloths and puts DOWN toilet seat hmm.png

MO2013

Most of women "not all" want to "take control" and "to be the upper hand" in the relation.

Fred
haggishunter wrote:

Women want a man that is either half house broken or fully house broken tongue.png

Your bloke is well on the way of he doesn't let you see him scratch his balls.
You must have got a good one there but he must get really itchy.
I can't go more than two minutes and that can get really difficult when I'm teaching.
I have to go behind my desk for a self grope.

HaileyinHongKong

Women want pop tarts.

haggishunter

Women want 3 things.     
1....chocolate
2... chocolate
3.... Not put on weight eating it tongue.pnglol.png

Fred
HaileyinHongKong wrote:

Women want pop tarts.

So do men. Beckham managed posh spice.

Articles to help you in your expat project