Menu
Expat.com

What do women want?

Last activity 25 June 2013 by HaileyinHongKong

HaileyinHongKong

Was she really all that posh?

Sweetpants

They want the man to be the worm in their brain -to know all their thoughts anytime and the muscle in their heart to know how they are feeling at anytime..

Salman Omrani
Sweetpants wrote:

They want the man to be the worm in their brain -to know all their thoughts anytime and the muscle in their heart to know how they are feeling at anytime..

that translates to "impossible". so women want the impossible? makes sense really.

Sweetpants

Whether in a relationship / yet to be in one :  Answers the questions :
How come this idiot does not know what I am thinking as of NOW?
How come this nincompoop doesn't know how I feel NOW??
Man! There is still hope..

Epicuriousannie
Salman Omrani wrote:
Sweetpants wrote:

that translates to "impossible". so women want the impossible? makes sense really.

Most of the time when we want you to know whats inside of our brain is when its related to something that you do/did to make us feel someway. So really, we just want you to be a little bit more sensitive, caring. Everyone has to be. As we are all human with feelings.
So no, its not impossible. Just think before you act.

ricomambo

Some men look good but do bad. Some men look bad but do good. My man doesn't have to look neither. I just want him to look real but smooth. Read between the lines, people.

lukereg

Will this thread ever end?

HaileyinHongKong
lukereg wrote:

Will this thread ever end?

That's what women want - so no.

Sploke77

And since women earn the right to 'change their minds' at anytime, it's almost impossible to catch up with that speed as you are only a WORM, he he...

Fred
Sweetpants wrote:

They want the man to be the worm in their brain -

Ironic as most men simply want to get their worm into a woman.

Sploke77

There are still many of those who believe in Sigmund Freud's Theory; eventually they do get into trouble and many have to pay for this dearly in life, like jail sentences etc..  Heh heh

Ramblingroads

" What do women want? "

Chocolate and shiny things... The rest is tolerable only.

Sploke77

Time to stop this silly thread. Why focus only on women? They think they are born to be pleased? Children are our future foundations. Why not ask what children want?

MO2013
Sploke77 wrote:

Time to stop this silly thread. Why focus only on women? They think they are born to be pleased? Children are our future foundations. Why not ask what children want?

Sploke77,
Come on, it is not silly thread at all smile.png. Play smart "look to the half full glass of water". Throught many and many posts for such a thread you will get to understand how women think wink.pngwink.png. Collect all the ideas and certainly will be helpful someday lol.pnglol.pnglol.png.

P.S   if you get know what a woman wants, this will make the life of the whole family happy.

Primadonna

I want a ice cream.

Sploke77

Come on, no big deal about women. I can get all the info I want about dealing with women from the Mars and Venus series Web Portal data. No thread so far about children. In many parts of Africa, children just cry out daily for clean water, basic schooling and some clothes to wear at every chance everyday. Not sure about Vietnam though. I think life here is still better than many other poorer countries elsewhere!  ICE CREAM ?perhaps when the moon turns blue!

HaileyinHongKong
Sploke77 wrote:

That's funny.  I see open hostility toward women and you see women as spoiled and entitled.

HaileyinHongKong
Sploke77 wrote:

Come on, no big deal about women. I can get all the info I want about dealing with women from the Mars and Venus series Web Portal data. No thread so far about children. In many parts of Africa, children just cry out daily for clean water, basic schooling and some clothes to wear at every chance everyday. Not sure about Vietnam though. I think life here is still better than many other poorer countries elsewhere!  ICE CREAM ?perhaps when the moon turns blue!

Why would people who hate women give a rat's ass about children?

Cranberries

Men are possessive and women are obsessive

If u know what men want then u will know what women want

HaileyinHongKong

Everyone knows what men want.

Now I want some cranberries.

Phuket_me

Love and care are the most women looking for it! ;-)

Jenny Tu

Superman (can change on the times) big_smile.png

jazzy851

Superman (can change on the times) big_smile.png

How about spider man tongue.png

Jenny Tu

How about spider man tongue.png
Batman, spider man, super man, X-men all welcome who can high level than normal man ^_^

Anaheim
OliverQuest wrote:

What do women want?

Women want other women to be real and transparent. smile.png

Sploke77

Sly, cunning, devious, gossipy, vengeful, bitchy, orgasm - just wondering aloud how did all these terms originated?

Fred
Anaheim wrote:
OliverQuest wrote:

What do women want?

Men want women's clothes to be transparent

Primadonna
Sploke77 wrote:

I invite you to open a thread about what children want instead being mad.

jazzy851

big_smile.png

jazzy851

lol.png I think some women do wear transparent clothing... tongue.png

Not where i am currently residing...but other countries i've been in..they do tongue.pnglol.png

James

Most women want 4 animals:

A Jaguar in the garage, a mink in the closet, a tiger in the bedroom and a jackass to pay for it all.

(Just kidding girls, don't start lobbing bombs my way!)

jazzy851

Most women want 4 animals:

A Jaguar in the garage, a mink in the closet, a tiger in the bedroom and a jackass to pay for it all.

(Just kidding girls, don't start lobbing bombs my way!)

lol.pnglol.pnglol.png

haggishunter

I would NEVER wear a fur coat.
Hubby would like the  jaguar as i cant drive due to medical condition.
I already have the tiger big_smile.pngwhistle.gif. And he is not a jackass.

James

Lucky you!

Fred

My Chinese animal is.........a tiger.

I'm trying to keep up the rep.

Friendlymax

All women in the world FIRST want Love.Then they want Money.A nice man is welcome!!!

Phuket_me

Negative mind, u! huhu

haggishunter

I dont care if my man is rich or not. He loves me and made me his wife, that,s all i care for.

Friendlymax

It appears that I was right.A  woman first wants love

Anaheim
mas fred wrote:
Anaheim wrote:
OliverQuest wrote:

What do women want?

then tell your gilrfirend/wife to wear tranparent clothes tongue.png lots of men will enjoy that...

Articles to help you in your expat project

All guide articles