Last activity 30 June 2013 by HaileyinHongKong

Salman Omrani

define sin

Fred
Salman Omrani wrote:

define sin

Getting caught?

Fred

"If a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?", say daft philosophers.

However, in the case of a really good sin, maybe it isn't unless someone sees you or the kebab tastes funny.

Salman Omrani
mas fred wrote:

However, in the case of a really good sin, maybe it isn't unless someone sees you or the kebab tastes funny.

lol.png

HaileyinHongKong
mas fred wrote:

The dog's tongue is really rough and I'm always scared he'll want to eat sausage.

so I'm told.

Dogs prefer a meal to a snack.

HaileyinHongKong
Salman Omrani wrote:

define sin

Anything the people who try to control you don't want you to do.

abdulazziz lopez
Salman Omrani wrote:

define sin

things you think its right but its wrong......very wrong:)

lukereg

We all have different opinions about what is right and wrong so that would mean it is impossible not to be anything but sinful in the eyes of other people.

JasfurJQ
Salman Omrani wrote:

define sin

If you ignore you have good deeds and if you do it you've sin in the eyes of God.smile.png

Salman Omrani

but but but,, if there is no one standard to follow, then there is no original sin?

unless you speak of a specific belief (school of thought) and start your search from there.

in other words, this thread is a sin.

Fred
Salman Omrani wrote:

define sin

Fun.

Salman Omrani
mas fred wrote:
Salman Omrani wrote:

define sin

Fun.

although i see many differences here an there, you and I would get along just fine....  in a very straight way... juss sayin

HaileyinHongKong
lukereg wrote:

We all have different opinions about what is right and wrong so that would mean it is impossible not to be anything but sinful in the eyes of other people.

A lot of people think we are all sinners.

aabie ryan

shiny sinner

big_smile.png

abdulazziz lopez
Salman Omrani wrote:

define sin

nice thing to do (depends on sin) but after doing it conscience will attack you, if you have one.......smile.png

HaileyinHongKong

Whenever I see the title of this topic I still think of that "extra crispy" comment.  Whoever said that one is a genius.

lukereg

I think it is getter harder to create new sins

aabie ryan
lukereg wrote:

you may go first,Luke...

the creator of new define sin...

lukereg

I think not to sin is the new sin

aabie ryan

How about..talking about thinking not to sin is a new sin?

HaileyinHongKong
lukereg wrote:

I think not to sin is the new sin

Then you're not trying hard enough.

De-Gee

Truth of the matter is that sex was the original sin.

Fred
De-Gee wrote:

I believe it was stealing the apple but sex is more fun.

ugeane

I think beside pondering about what is sin, how about asking what is pure?

Fred
lukereg wrote:

Not at all.
You'd be amazed at what you can do with a bag of carrots and a few nuns in a field.
A washing machine on fast spin can also be handy.

HaileyinHongKong
De-Gee wrote:

If sex is a sin, does that mean the human race was meant to die out a few millenia ago?

HaileyinHongKong
ugeane wrote:

I think beside pondering about what is sin, how about asking what is pure?

Not the water I'm drinking, that's for sure.

griziki

listening to gossip

Ester Charny

In fact, we are all too stupid like little children, and so we can not be responsible for our actions. To understand this look at children. What sins they commit?

JasfurJQ
Ester Charny wrote:

In fact, we are all too stupid like little children, and so we can not be responsible for our actions. To understand this look at children. What sins they commit?

playing husband and wife? suddenly came out on me the moment I read this. smile.png

Ester Charny

Aftereffect. If aftereffect of any action is the feeling that i did something dirty and regret, so...maybe it was "Sin".

HaileyinHongKong
JasfurJQ wrote:

playing husband and wife? suddenly came out on me the moment I read this. smile.png

This post might be way too graphic for this site.

abdulazziz lopez

Allah 'taalah created adam, satan refuse's Allah 'taalah order to give respect (pride), satan's temptation to Eve, Eve eat the forbidden fruit, Adam take the second bite, fruit fell on the ground rolling down to the stream where animals drinking.........

aabie ryan
abdulazziz lopez wrote:

Allah 'taalah created adam, satan refuse's Allah 'taalah order to give respect (pride), satan's temptation to Eve, Eve eat the forbidden fruit, Adam take the second bite, fruit fell on the ground rolling down to the stream where animals drinking.........

and the fruit became wet..

HaileyinHongKong

Dry fruit isn't as good.

Fred
aabie ryan wrote:
abdulazziz lopez wrote:

and the fruit became wet..

And Adam saw the fruit and said, "wow, Eve, how come I mever noticed that bit before?".
"No idea", replied eve, "but I have a craving to try banana next".

aabie ryan

ba ba ba
babanana

bananaaaaaa....potato naaaaaa
bananaaaaaaaaaa

(song from the Despicable Me 2)

HaileyinHongKong

Making bad movies is a sin.

anwarv

disobedience i guess.

Sharoon George

In my Opinion Original Sin is the "breaking someone's heart".

Articles to help you in your expat project

All guide articles