Hello I'm NEW!

Hello! My name is Tracy Hong, I'm from Canada! I am English major from UWO!
I'm going to move to Copenhagen this coming May for Copenhagen Uni. I am terribly nervous and excited at the same time. I've heard so many wonderful things about the city. However, I don't know anyone there so I am very open to meeting new people!

Hello Tracy Hong,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Hello Tracy,

I am new to Copenhagen too. It's a really nice place from my month experience...

You can meet up people fairly easily.

But you need to get there, the first few weeks might a bit more difficult, but it will turn out nicely if you are motivated and meet find some people to hang out with.

Hey Tracy
I am Danny and I hv visited Cph few times on business. I must say though its slow to begin with, it does get more lively and enjoyable when u start knowing people around. Whereabouts are u gona stay, ofc city side is where all the action is but its also peaceful and relaxed atmosphere towards further away. Wish u goodluck with everything. I will be back mid may and if u wish to hang out over coffee give me a shout.
Cheers
Danny

Don't worry :-)

Just write when you are here and you will get connected to nice people.

Be cool :-)

Thank You for your warm welcome :)

I'm actually going to be leaving to Copenhagen in less than two days! (ahhh!)
So if anyone wants to meet up please feel free to shout me a message!

i'm spanish from Madrid, planning to stay in cph for some months this summer for my phD research about danish buildings. I would like to talk with you inenglish. Waiting for your news arquitectocarmen@gmail.com.