Moving to Dusseldorf in a couple of weeks

Hello people :)
My boyfriend and I are moving to Dusseldorf soon and I am a little bit worried about this new life. I have few questions about the cost of living in Dusseldorf, and I hope you can spare me some time and have the kindness to answer them:
1. We have the intention to rent an apartment in the Southern part of Dusseldorf, how much a one to two BRs cost?
2. How much money would a couple pay for electricity, water and internet consumption per month?
3. How much money would a couple pay for food (I know this is relative, but maybe you can have a small idea)
4. Do you think that 3300 euros (net) per month are enough for a couple to live comfortably, travel around Europe and spare some money as well? :D

I thank you a lot for your time :)

1. When looking for an apartment in Dusseldorf it's really important to look for a 'provision free' apartment. For a lot of apartments you have to pay up to 1000 euro's to the company who owns the apartment just for.. I'm not even sure for what honestly. But on websites you can look for provision free apartments and then 'all' you pay is a downpayment (2 or 3x the rent). Google 'immobilienscout' and 'salz und brot' to start your search.
2. Yes Germanexpatin is right, 70-100
3. This totally depends on how much you eat. I can advice you to go for supermarkets like 'Penny' instead of Rewe. Aldi is also good. Basically Rewe/Kaisers is really expensive and the others are more affordable.
4. With the money you guys are making you should be more than fine.