Looking for a shared accommodation in and around Paris

Hi,

I am Anurag and I will be needing a sharing apartment from June. I am an Indian.
Right now I am in a company provided hotel in Courbevoie near La Defense. I work in an IT company and here for long term.

In case anyone interested please email me at anuragjain.1983@gmail.com

Hi Anurag !

I would suggest you to post an advert in the Paris housing section.
It might help.

Regards
Armand

Hi Anurag,

I've been surfing the internet to get an idea about the PAris life and to know whether it is a good option to move to PAris for work.
let me introduce first. I am Vicky and got a job opportunity for 3 years in Paris as a Software Developer.
Could you please let me know if it is good choice to come to paris ?

Also, please let me know where are you looking for the your stay in PAris ?

Cheers,
Vicky

Hi vmalviya,

your post is out of subject, can you please create a new topic on the Paris forum with your questions.

Thank you,

David.

Hi Anurag,

I have got an opportunity to work in Paris. Is it sufficient with 2900 Euros per month before tax to live with a family of 4...me wife and 2 kids...one is of 4years and one more is 5 months...need ur advice...should i take this...

please let me know what all expenses will be there...about rent...and other expenses...taxes...and is it possible to save any amount...and Iam veg...

need ur kind advice...

Regards,
Dwaraka

@Dwaraka - please note that this thread is a bit old.. feel free to start a new one with all your questions on the Paris Forum for more interaction :)