New NGO / Charity startup. How?

If anyone has any info or could push me in the right direction to starting an NGO /charity in Ethiopia it would be apprecaited.

Thanks
ubdai

Hello,
I think you will be more effective if you can begin NGO in region Afar, North Eastern Part of Ethiopia. I have taught there for two years and the people of the region are really in need of help. For instance, there are primary and secondary schools without ventilators, water,classroom facilities, etc. If you need more info. just you can reach me with e-mail rodzelalem@gmail.com

With regards,
Zelalem.

Hi,bro Almost all ethiopian people need help if you come harar and to travel to jigiga wel. i have Bsc degree of computer scince from known ethiopian university 2012.i help you as i can contact me on facebook ,baharudin ahmed.

Hi i think the best NGO you should consider having should work on helping young people to learn or have their own job. I mean like helping young people in Ethiopia who wants to be entrepreneurs. I really believe that is new age of helping other since you can reach and change so many people life directly or indirectly. If you even condenser in knowing more about this subject and how far it is going now you can contact me on studio22003@gmail.com and i can give you more to it.

regards

hope to hear from you soon

We have a local NGO called WOLAS (Watersheds organizational and livelihood support) for sustainable natural resources development. Its aim is to challenge the present obstacles in sustaining what is achieved. The "tragedy of commons" which is the biggest enemy in fighting poverity in this country.We wish to work in partnership as we are five years long experience and brought already tangible results,

Leake G.libanos
Ethiopia

hi grumzemen
can you tel us more about it. i am interested to here more about your NGO.

Dear Sir,
Yes I can even send you the concept note of our NGO.But may I get your email address first.mine is [Moderated: Do not post personal contact on the forum, for security issue.]

Thank you,

Dear All,
I am interested in creating Sustainable Livelihoods for young ethiopians. Was teaching in a Ethiopian university but left Ethiopia now. But want to give all the young talented people to help themselves by value creation as entrepreneurs and role models for future generations of Ethiopians to look upto.
Any inputs will be very much appreciated.
This effort is purely motivated by altruism and any business proposals for self-profit are immediately unwelcome.
Thank you.

Warm Regards
Rave

Hello every one i need NGO in health officer(public health profession) help me

Hi Ravee

My name is Terusaw. I am young entrepreneur. I am studentat Mekelle university. Me and my friends are starting up new company with the help of the university and we are very much interested in anyone who work on how to help young people with entrepreneurship. so please,we would like to contact you and share our experience with you so that we can share your too.

My personal e-mail is terusawsolomon@yahoo.com

if you want to reach all three of us here is our startup company
e-mail veroconnection@gmail.com

Thank you

Regrades

Yeah sure

studio22003@gmail.com

Thanks

Regrades

Good Afternoon;

For your inquiry please contact me via the following e-mail address 'mash8686@yahoo.com'

with regards;

Getahun Tesfaye

i have an idea to start NGO IN ETHIOPIA on environmental and disaster protection b\c many people in ethiopia are dieing because of environmental problems   i will give you more detail information if you are interested to work in this area contact me addisale2009@gmail.com

Hi
My name is Hirut  i have lived in England for over 20 years and now i have started a small clinic in addis and mainly work around home based health and care. (www.hospitalhome.net).

i am in London and will be going to Addis in 4 weeks time.

Would you like to give me a brief what your NGO will do and i can promote your NGO here in England and i see how i can be involved.

with regards
Hirut Fisher

Dear Hirut,
Thank you for your message. Shall i get your private email and i may send the concept note of our NGO and i can assure you that as far as you are interested and contribute you can participate.

Thank you,

grumzemen@gmail.com

Dear Ravee
hi Rave i am university student at Mekelle University and we have an entrepreneur club at the compass. you said you are interested in helping young people and we will like to have someone like you by our side. If you are interested we will like to have your
e mail to contact,you looking forward to work with you.

No reply !!
what u supposed...

Dear Ubadi do your charity can work on animal welfare or related issues ?

@hirut.fisher

Hello dear Hirut ,

can you share me your email address so that i can sent you our NGO'S Profile.

Sincerely ,

Mesay