Are you interested in fitness in GZ?

Hello Dears!
Not long ago I've moved to GZ from Moscow. I'm going to open fitness club here. So I looking for place for rent, smth. about 1500-2500 sq. m. I would be glad to any advece or opinion. Thanks everyone for attention.

i think you can find a lot of space for rent here in Guangzhou. don't worry.

Thanks. But I faced up with the less of big places for rent. I hope yor are riight

one place at Metro Xiaogang Station B exit, 3rd Floor, 1000sm + 1500 sm, rmb28/sm. are you interested in it?

Yes, its seems to be interesting. I'll write to you my nunber

oh thats a nice idea. Let me know how things work out for you. Btw. my mum is called irina too :)

Nice to meet you! I belive we will open gym in Sept. Of cource I will invite to visit everyone who interested in.

what is 1000 + 1500? 

28/sm would be 70,000 rmb rent on 2500 sm..  you're definitely kidding

you can rent similar size or larger in zhujiang new town for that price.

you could rent an entire building on er sha dao for less than that

and how much is your monthly take?

anyway.. thats ridiculous.. xiaogang is an artists district though, and there are studio spaces near by.. but you'd be better off renting something like a TIT space or other converted industrial space

Me and my friends are interested in opening a martial arts studio as well.. maybe we can share space

Aloha.com wrote:

what is 1000 + 1500? 

anyway.. thats ridiculous.. xiaogang is an artists district though, and there are studio spaces near by.. but you'd be better off renting something like a TIT space or other converted industrial space

Me and my friends are interested in opening a martial arts studio as well.. maybe we can share space

It weren't my word about such lowest price. It was the offer from forum member. We are not interested in martial arts and we alredy have good place for rent.

I have a friend she has a very huge place very central place and suitable for making a gym. contact me if you are interesed . thanks . ediz
wechat: ediz001

zhujiang new town is better than xiaogang, zhujiang new town is a very good and convenience place for anyone.

I am a tennis coach who working in an international tennis school, our fitness coach maybe looking for some part time job, he have got the NSCA certificate and recommend letter.

IF you have problems in finding coachs, maybe I can got some people for you who graduated for guangzhou sports university.

anyway, welcome to guangzhou.

bestregards

To find a place for your. Fitness Gym business will be easy. the question that matters most is how much is your budget for renting a place. Or do you plan to bu outright the place for your Fitness Gym establishment?

Place is not a problem.  Problem is a company registration.  I wrote only about long time period for making foreign company. So I looking for  Chinese citizen (or company) to make registration like Chinese company.

if you put your gym under a chinese person's name, you may have problems.

and what's the problem it is while you setting up the foregine company

Hi, Irina,please share how's the gym going? I would like to help and visit!
good luck!
Daniel

can you rent an office with the price rmb28 per square meter? tell me where is the location please. As I know Zhujiang New Town office tower rent is generally RMB150 per sm.

By the way, Irina, how is your fitness club? is it open for business?

Irina Pashovkina wrote:
Aloha.com wrote:

what is 1000 + 1500? 

It weren't my word about such lowest price. It was the offer from forum member. We are not interested in martial arts and we alredy have good place for rent.

I have a office in Li Quan Building, dongfeng xi RD, yuexiu Distirt. 40 sm 1800/month

you wantted?

Mervin Fang wrote:

I have a office in Li Quan Building, dongfeng xi RD, yuexiu Distirt. 40 sm 1800/month

you wantted?

I suggest you to use dictionary to understand what "fitnes club" mean

Dongfengxi is a district with a lot of old and shabby houses and streets and a lot of local citizens, this location can't compare with Zhujiang New Town at all.

Mervin Fang wrote:

you wantted?

(Moderated: no free ads on the forum pls + register in the business directory)

Hi ,Irina,have you opened your fitness club yet?