Menu
Expat.com

What is your opinion on life after death??

Last activity 26 June 2013 by julianaa

Anaheim

Life after death is life in heaven with our Heavenly Father. In the Christian faith, it is believed that if people live their lives according to Christ's teachings and believe in him and are baptized in the church then they can have life after death.---that's what they say but...ofcourse am not sure if that's real or not..but well what matter is that I do have faith in God.

heartones

We shouldn't based our religion on our culture, cause culture can be misguided, we should based our religion on reality and truth, even if it is different than the culture we are living, and if you come near death, I did once, and God saved you, it's a blessing, and no one else can save you except him, do you call upon any one else I don't think so, but is good not to forget about him when he put you again in ease.

Fred

The idea of the Almighty is fine and dandy as long as you don't believe, you're so right; everyone else must be wrong.

I'll stick to what's right for me but secretly hope Satanists have it right as the afterlife will be just like by many years as a biker .... but without the winters.

ericwt

Okay thanks for the reply.

But why would an all powerful god feel the need to be worshiped?

The need to be worshiped is a function of the human ego. 

I am not here to talk bad about religion.

I truly wish I could know the answers but I am just a simple mind.

heartones wrote:

your God and our God is the same God,
that's why we are equal in rights, and we have the same model and brand name of human, and mankind, furthermore when he created us, me , him, you, and every one else he didn't leave us for our own mood, philosophy, imagination, and desires, but he sent messengers and revealed to us books of his words, to tell us that he didn't create us just for fun or sport, the purpose of creation is he created us to worship him alone, and leave the worship of other objects regardless of its name, and worship him according to what he recommendation, not any way you like, because he will not except any deeds unless if it's done with sincerity and it is done rightly, and if you are worshiping other than God I will ask you one question who deserve to give him your worship the one who creates or the one he creates not? the one who made you or the one he made you not?

heartones

God is the only one, every thing is dependent on him, he is not a human, nor a man or a woman, he begets not[deliver a baby], nor is he begotten [being delivered as a baby him self], there is nothing and [whatever photo that comes to your imagination about him he is the total opposite of it, the nature of him it's powerful beyond your imagination]I emphasize  nothing like onto him, if you measure God with human scale, you are doing an injustice to your self to understand your creator that whether you like it or not you are going to return before him,[life is a short journey] as a matter of fact God doesn't want you to worship any one or thing other than him,  cause there is nothing beside him[a stone,or honorable human,or an angle ] that worth your worship, or to worship him, and from God side this is not an ego like you may think, its an act of deserving of worship, and manifestation pf showing and paying thankful prayers of his right [is to be worshiped] , if some one gives you a car, a house, and puts food on your table, treats you from diseases, would you thank him or thank a total stranger on the street that has nothing to do with this treatment, that's why God deserves your worship, cause he made you and he is capable of putting you into any form or picture he wishes, though he put you in the best form, and gave you a beautiful face, and if you try to count the bounty of God you will not be able to encompass it, and the purpose of creation is to worship him, and worship him according to what he has revealed to you, not according to what you desire, or think, if this is deviated from his way, if you need something and ask some one for something, he or she may gets mad or upset, but if you don't ask your God he gets mad at you, he gets happy if you ask him, for stuff that you in need of, and he is capable or giving you whatever you are dreaming of,[asking is a form of worship] not just material thing but spiritual thing too as well, like understanding what he has revealed to us, understanding about him and his magnificent attributes, why not we ask him and he is capable of hearing every one, even the crawling of a black ant, at a dark night, on a rough rock, there is nothing out of his control so we don't have no way out to escape except to run to him, and fear him, and search and learn of his words to get guidance, if you build some thing you build a manual with it, his revelation is our operational manual.

Friendlymax

If you can think how a human being was created then you will know if their is life after death

HaileyinHongKong
ericwt wrote:

This is serious, our eternal souls are on the line.

That's the flaw in all of this.  Nothing is eternal.

HaileyinHongKong
heartones wrote:

the purpose of creation is he created us to worship him alone

Your god sounds like a serious narcissist.

heartones

The only one knows how humans are created is God, and he is the only one can telling us what is going to happen after death.

whoever made the product he made its manual, and he is the best one who knows about it,
God has the ultimate example

HaileyinHongKong
Anaheim wrote:

Life after death is life in heaven with our Heavenly Father. In the Christian faith, it is believed that if people live their lives according to Christ's teachings and believe in him and are baptized in the church then they can have life after death.---that's what they say but...ofcourse am not sure if that's real or not..but well what matter is that I do have faith in God.

So Gandhi is in Hell and Hitler is in Heaven?

HaileyinHongKong
heartones wrote:

We shouldn't based our religion on our culture, cause culture can be misguided, we should based our religion on reality and truth,

Which truth?  The truth that the universe is 6,000 years old and the Sun revolves around the Earth?

heartones wrote:

and if you come near death, I did once, and God saved you, it's a blessing, and no one else can save you except him, do you call upon any one else I don't think so,

So we should get rid of doctors?

HaileyinHongKong
ericwt wrote:

But why would an all powerful god feel the need to be worshiped?

I've never understood that part.

HaileyinHongKong
Friendlymax wrote:

If you can think how a human being was created then you will know if their is life after death

[moderated: unappropriate comments]

heartones

focus and take life a little more seriously, imagine your self 100 years from now, you are laying in your grave, only your soul are a live and your waiting for his destiny and day of judgement

HaileyinHongKong

100 years from now insects will be eating my rotted corpse.

julianaa
HaileyinHongKong wrote:

Would have already eating your rotted corpse! LOL

HaileyinHongKong

I don't get it.

Fred
HaileyinHongKong wrote:

I don't get it.

[moderated: out of subject]

James

My opinion is about death after life...... it's VERY long

julianaa
julianaa wrote:
HaileyinHongKong wrote:

Would have already eating your rotted corpse! LOL

OOOPS!!! lol.....ignore what i said..i kept thinking the past! lol.png

HaileyinHongKong
mas fred wrote:
HaileyinHongKong wrote:

I don't get it.

[moderated: out of subject]

Of all the things you've said, this one gets deleted.  I can only imagine how bad it was.

HaileyinHongKong
wjwoodward wrote:

My opinion is about death after life...... it's VERY long

If we're lucky.

On the other hand, if the universe ends when I day, why not?

HaileyinHongKong
julianaa wrote:

Verb tenses are very important.

julianaa
HaileyinHongKong wrote:
julianaa wrote:

Verb tenses are very important.

Yes....yes Hailey. I know it's important. tongue.png

Articles to help you in your expat project

All guide articles