New in Shanghai? Want some music that isn't the usual club rubbish?!

Welcome to Shanghai!

If you've been here more than 4 nights you'll have realised that the music scene in Shanghai is pretty dire... unless you love badly mixed top 40 hits on repeat in every bar imaginable.

Well you're in luck, as I'll be badly mixing some real music at Lune this friday!

By real music I mean a bit of rock, , indie, electro, dance, grime...

I'll play songs you like, no really, I will. Come say hi.

Some of my favourites are MGMT, Flume, Justice, Hot Chip, The Rolling Stones, C2C, Ratatat, Dizzee Rascal, The Black Keys, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, FatBoy Slim, Nero, ... Passion Pit...Electric Guest... lots actually its eclectic but it works.

I used to do this alot as a way to bring people to a one place to meet new people and have a flail (thats dancing)

I don't do techno or house music really. If you're into that i advise Dada or Lola - they're pretty good.

But for anything else - come along! Lune. 218 Xinle Lu, near Donghu Lu. From 10 to late! FREEEEEE
See my facebook page here, send me a message, or just walk right up to the booth and demand a song (if you buy me a beer ;-) )

Flier

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jam_jar/9067429496/

Hello Ben Harris,

Thank you for the information.
I would rather suggest you to post in the Shanghai classifieds > Artists, Musicians section. :)

Regards,
Pravin.