JasonBourned

Anything happening?

Fidgety Soul

No party sad.png This is so sad

Nono3series

I'm down for a meet too! I come from Canada end of October

Megnath

Hello everyone !!

I'm new here and would be interested to spend good time on weekend with like minded people.....

Do let me know if any such event comes up !!

we can meet if any one from Hospitality Sector , Any Restaurant , Hotel or Catering business.

Gautam

Moderated by Priscilla 9 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security
Anna Andry

Hello, I´m new here too. And My husband and me we´re looking for a social link and take an adventage of our free time. Please, join us to your community))

TheLoneRanger

Hello !!!

Warm welcome to new members !!!

Anything happened since last meet ?? When is the next one ?

Cheers

TheLoneRanger

PS: hope nothing arranged for tomorrow as i am driving down to Bahrain just for a day ...

masq83

Hi Everyone, I'm new here,  Can I join any community in Riyadh ?  Ali xxx available on whatsapp

Moderated by Bhavna 9 years ago
Reason : Please exchange contact details via private messaging.
engineerx

hello ladies and gentle men , anything going on today or this week ?

Girjesh82

Hello friends

I am new Indian in Jubail and would like to meet our expatriate people. Is here any ceremony or event for us ?

Thanks
G Sharma

nabil0

Hi. I'm new here in Riyadh. I need some people to socialize with. Do you have any weekly meetings?

Regards

lyn2017

Hello everyone ,

Im looking for social chat of friends to hang out with .....professional ones, not racist and value respect.

send me an email please and were good to go..

Hamad312

Hey

Hamad312

Let's meet. This weekend. Pick up the place.

Thanx

m7mdbuzz

smile.png  im interested, what type of places you like?

Hamad312

I have no idea. But I accept any place.

leonix axle

count me in i am also looking for some sociable and really down to earth people..i am Leo and im hilarious...

Hamad312

In jeddah??! We're in Riyadh my friend.

Hamad312

Hey. Once you settel down let's meet to show you the city

leonix axle

thanks.gif ok habibi..

nabil0

How about Bowling in a hotel?

masq83

xxx Muhammad Ali... Join me !

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your e-mail ad on the forum.
sony2009

are you organizing another gathering soon? when? where?

sony2009

hello there,

If you are still interested we can have a professional chat, but what is your profession so we can have a atart of point?

sony2009

meeting new people is always intersting and fun, please let me know if you are going to have meetings soon. when and where?

sony2009

just waiting for someone to take the lead, obviously many people are looking for spending more time out and meeting new people

salaheen

xxx

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your number on the forum
Bhavna

Hello there everyone,

@ sony2009, please don't be hasty, if a meeting is organised, members will post on the thread. I strongly advise you to subscribe ( Grey Button at the bottom right of this post) to this thread so that to be notified if a member replies.

All the best,
Bhavna

azfar789

Lets meet up guys....nothing to do in Riyadh in weekends... ... dumbom.gif

Saad.akhun

Well the weather is good now a days. So we can organize some outside gathering.
Some of the places I could think of are 'camel trail' or 'Heet Cave' or 'Edge of the World'.

nabil0

What is the camel trail or heet cave? I never heard of them

Dodo Gaga

According to my knowledge , they 're among those tourist attractions in Saudi arabia . Heet is the name of the cave and the Edge of the world is the same as Camel trail ( or piste chameliere in French) . There is too much walking and climbing to reach the edge.

Khaleeed

I'm down for a meet
Am Saudi from Riyadh
If there's any event am right here
My contact down 4 keep n touch
Female & Male ..

fayad2015

where and when will be meeting

AltafHussainAlfy
Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Avoid copy pastes on the forum please + you are off topic here
agad

The Wandering Expats in Riyadh group is having a dinner party in the Diplomatic Quarter on the 25th of December at Scalini's Italian Restaurant.

A ticket costs 110 Riyals plus a gender neutral gift worth 35 Riyals, so that we can have a secret santa gift exchange. You will get a tasty buffet with the ticket. The even is festive dress. So men, wear a tie and/or jacket. And ladies you are always fabulous.

For ticket sales, you can meet me at the Starbucks next to Jarir on the corner of Kalid Bin Walid and King Abdullah road. I’ll be there Saturday and Friday, from 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. [18/12/2015 and 19/12/2015]. The event is for expats only; venue rules.

Send me a message if you need a Google Maps pin of the location. I hope you can make it.

Bhavna

Hello everyone,

Here is the new dedicated section where you will be able to organise events and be informed of any forthcoming event : https://www.expat.com/en/events/middle- … ia/riyadh/

Adding an event will help you manage invitations and contacts easily.

All the very best
Bhavna

leonix axle

any expats who wants to organize events here in jeddah? im free during the holidays...send me an invite at *** thanks..

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security
iamthere

Meet up January 22nd 4PM. Lets pick a place where mixed venue is allowed. Ladies, do you mind if we pick a place that still require you to wear your abaya?
Right now I am thinking of bowling in Marina mall. We want to keep the rest of the activities to 50 riyals and under.

AltafHussainAlfy

That's a good idea, I'm in smile.png

ralwarrag

Nice .. Pls count me in smile.png

Articles to help you in your expat project in Riyadh

• Study in Riyadh
    Study in Riyadh

Saudi Arabia may not be one of the most well-known educational destinations. In fact, a lot of Saudi nationals do ...

• Working in Riyadh
    Working in Riyadh

As the capital city of Saudi Arabia, Riyadh is one of the biggest urban communities in the country and is home to ...

• Buying property in Riyadh
    Buying property in Riyadh

Even though Saudi Arabia has experienced significant changes in the past years, the local real estate market ...

• Compounds in Riyadh
    Compounds in Riyadh

Here is a listing of many (not all) of the compounds in Riyadh along with contact information.

• Things to do in Riyadh alone or with your crowd
    Things to do in Riyadh alone or with your crowd

Riyadh is one of the biggest and most beautiful cities in Saudi Arabia, with quite a bit to offer to expats in ...

• Getting a driver's license in Riyadh
    Getting a driver's license in Riyadh

As mentioned earlier, the purpose of writing the article is to inform expats who arrive in Saudi Arabia, ...

• Developing your social circle in Riyadh
    Developing your social circle in Riyadh

Moving to a new city is never easy, especially if you have chosen to leave your friends and family. Then comes the ...

• Discover Riyadh
    Discover Riyadh

Riyadh is considered the most beautiful city in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia for many reasons, including the ...

All of Riyadh's guide articles