Menu
Expat.com

Weekend Meeting

Last activity 03 November 2016 by N.H.HAJI

TheLegendLeads

I agree with Mohsin and HRGuru.

HRGuru

In that case the week end meeting time here after will be changed to be at 9:30 am in the morning on Saturday at the same location. Once there are new programs within the meeting and venue needs to be changed we will inform accordingly.

Mohsin82

In the morning we can go to pancake house for breakfast located at king fahad road.... there checken cheese omelette is amazing...

HRGuru
Mohsin82 wrote:

In the morning we can go to pancake house for breakfast located at king fahad road.... there checken cheese omelette is amazing...

top.png you read my mind brother.

Mohsin82

lolz... *Chicken....

TheLegendLeads

Steak, Bacon and half fried eggs is what I'll look for smile.png [of couse apart from pan cakes and coffee]

HRGuru

So this Saturday at 9:30 am. Lets gear up for the breakfast meet.

Alliecat
TheLegendLeads wrote:

Bacon

blink.gif

TheLegendLeads
Alliecat wrote:
TheLegendLeads wrote:

Bacon

blink.gif

Yes Halal Bacon smile.png

hauda

May I join? Location?

Freshlikesushi
TheLegendLeads wrote:
Alliecat wrote:
TheLegendLeads wrote:

Bacon

blink.gif

facon

Kirah

Hey! So is this still an all guy meeting?

TheLegendLeads

You're most welcome @hauda.

You too @Kirah IFF you're not what you show on your avatar i.e., a female smile.png This is a guys only meet up.

Tomorrow 9:30am, We've decent plans of a yummy breakfast.

Here is the location info (that will be the gathering point):

TheLegendLeads wrote:

Location Information:

Riyadh Map http://goo.gl/maps/8sbKP

Second Cup Coffee (the Weekly Meeting place) has been added to Riyadh Map. Open http://goo.gl/maps/8sbKP and look for:

COFFEE: Second Cup
EB Weekly Meeting Place

Co-ordinates

Here are the co-ordinates: 24.699666,46.692643

WebLink

Here it is: https://maps.google.com/?q=24.699666,46.692643

Mohsin82

Please be there on time so we can go for a breakfast at pancake lounge on King Fahad

Alliecat
Freshlikesushi wrote:
TheLegendLeads wrote:
Alliecat wrote:

blink.gif

facon

one.png

HRGuru

Sorry guys I missed the meeting.

This meeting until now has been male only due to gender segregation issues , but if there are more female members interested we can think of a place where we can arrange to meet.

Mohsin82

This weekend meeting was attended by me & TLL. we had nice breakfast at the pancake house. looking forward to meet others next week.

TheLegendLeads
Mohsin82 wrote:

This weekend meeting was attended by me & TLL. we had nice breakfast at the pancake house. looking forward to meet others next week.

The breakfast was yummy. Loved it!

Apologies to one buddy who wanted to join; but while me and Mohsin were crash-planning, I thought he might not be able to come sad.png

MancDoc

Is there a meeting planned for this weekend?

ibrahim1407

is there a meeting ? i'm free on Friday and Saturday and all days big_smile.png

Mohsin82
TheLegendLeads wrote:
Alliecat wrote:
TheLegendLeads wrote:

Bacon

blink.gif

Bacon is a meat product prepared from a pig and usually cured. It is first cured using large quantities of salt, either in a brine or in a dry packing; the result is fresh bacon.

Alliecat
Mohsin82 wrote:
TheLegendLeads wrote:
Alliecat wrote:

blink.gif

Bacon is a meat product prepared from a pig and usually cured. It is first cured using large quantities of salt, either in a brine or in a dry packing; the result is fresh bacon.

As a Christian Westerner, believe me, I KNOW this!  Key word here is 'pig.' Halal 'bacon' can't be pig--must be chicken or beef, therefore it can't be BACON based on the very definition of bacon. 

So FLS very cleverly said 'facon,' a cross between FAKE and BACON.

lol.png

HRGuru
MancDoc wrote:

Is there a meeting planned for this weekend?

Yes, this Saturday at 9:30 am.

ibrahim1407

where ?

Mohsin82

Dear Members, we make sure that meetings are held on regular basis even if 2 EB members are coming for it. This Saturday the meeting will also be held.

Mohsin82
ibrahim1407 wrote:

where ?

go through the thread a bit up & u will find the info.

timothy80
HRGuru wrote:

Open invitation for all EB members in Riyadh for a networking meeting.

Date: 21 June 2013

Time : After Asr Prayer or after 3:30

Venue : Coffee Shop at Tahlia Localizer Mall

Attendees confirmed as of now : TLL & me.

Agenda : Just to get to know some people in the forum or more precisely to put a face to the names.

grat

Mohsin82
TheLegendLeads wrote:

You're most welcome @hauda.

You too @Kirah IFF you're not what you show on your avatar i.e., a female smile.png This is a guys only meet up.

Tomorrow 9:30am, We've decent plans of a yummy breakfast.

Here is the location info (that will be the gathering point):

TheLegendLeads wrote:

Location Information:

Riyadh Map http://goo.gl/maps/8sbKP

Second Cup Coffee (the Weekly Meeting place) has been added to Riyadh Map. Open http://goo.gl/maps/8sbKP and look for:

COFFEE: Second Cup
EB Weekly Meeting Place

Co-ordinates

Here are the co-ordinates: 24.699666,46.692643

WebLink

Here it is: https://maps.google.com/?q=24.699666,46.692643

This is the location & time is 930am on every Saturday morning. We no longer meet at 330pm noon time.

tweaked

If i can wake up that early, i'll try to make it.

ibrahim1407

I will be there insha allah

ibrahim1407

Alot of people there , i dont know u r in which table

Mohsin82

We were there at sharp 930. Me & HR GURU. We went for a breakfast at pancake house on king Fahad road.

tweaked

I would recommend having breakfast at wa'ked which is only 100 meters from second cup

Mohsin82

Thank u for the suggestion. But we would like to go there only if u can also join us there on next weekend meeting.  smile.png

tweaked

I'm traveling next week! Im sure riyadh would feel like a ghost town, and no traffic.

Hopefully the week after!

HRGuru

Tasteful meetings started all. Thank you Mohsin, it was a great morning with good break fast.  Great Bike as well, congrats again.

slyshooter

This is not fair, how on earth will I ever make it for breakfast so early

Mohsin82
tweaked wrote:

I'm traveling next week! Im sure riyadh would feel like a ghost town, and no traffic.

Thats going to be an excellent we can ride on our motorcycles freely in whole city without any fear of these retard drivers...

Mohsin82

Here u go... The delicious Breakfast we had at "The Pancake House".

edit?usp=sharing

Mohsin82

somehow the link isn't working.. please refer to the link below... for the picture...

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B4N_qQy … sp=sharing

Articles to help you in your expat project in Riyadh

• Study in Riyadh
    Study in Riyadh

Saudi Arabia may not be one of the most well-known educational destinations. In fact, a lot of Saudi nationals do ...

• Working in Riyadh
    Working in Riyadh

As the capital city of Saudi Arabia, Riyadh is one of the biggest urban communities in the country and is home to ...

• Buying property in Riyadh
    Buying property in Riyadh

Even though Saudi Arabia has experienced significant changes in the past years, the local real estate market ...

• Compounds in Riyadh
    Compounds in Riyadh

Here is a listing of many (not all) of the compounds in Riyadh along with contact information.

• Things to do in Riyadh alone or with your crowd
    Things to do in Riyadh alone or with your crowd

Riyadh is one of the biggest and most beautiful cities in Saudi Arabia, with quite a bit to offer to expats in ...

• Getting a driver's license in Riyadh
    Getting a driver's license in Riyadh

As mentioned earlier, the purpose of writing the article is to inform expats who arrive in Saudi Arabia, ...

• Developing your social circle in Riyadh
    Developing your social circle in Riyadh

Moving to a new city is never easy, especially if you have chosen to leave your friends and family. Then comes the ...

• Discover Riyadh
    Discover Riyadh

Riyadh is considered the most beautiful city in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia for many reasons, including the ...

All of Riyadh's guide articles