Can someone tell me

how is it like to work as a booking manager in a hotel in india? have you any idea about this kind of job?

IT WILL BE VERY GOOD JOB OF COURSE DEPENDS UPON WHICH GROUP OF HOTELS. IF IT IS TAJ GROUP OF HOTELS OR OBEROI HOTELS THE YOU WILL HAVE GOOD WORKING ATMOSPHERE.

Hi chinnappa,

Can you please avoid posting in caps lock please this tend to make your post hard to read. :)

Thank you,

David.

hey i also work for international chain as regional head. let me know so that i can help you

Hello sumit.saxena -> Do not hesitate to share some infos on the forum. This might help other members as well. ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Just wanted to give you information the formal name of booking manager is reservation manager -

Reservation manager is now days playing imp role in Hotel industry post online bookings the trends are high. you may have good opportunities if you choose.

1. Hotel Profile (Prefer International or local Chain hotels)
2. hotel Location -
3. your CTC

Accommodation rent is high in mumbai so you need to  ask if they are also providing you accommodation.

Hello sumit.saxena.

:top: thank you for your contribution.

Thanks

Karen :)

Thanks for your reply. its a net of hotels in Rajasthan its very special and beautiful but it belongs to a privet person

u work there

i recommend you if its a chain hotels in Rajasthan, you must go and join, incase you require my help let me know, our group also have hotels in Jaipur and Udaipur.

ok thank you very much

Hi,
Its good in Bangalore, you can try..you will get some good job consultancies, they will provide you good opportunities for you.
But be carefull while choosing job consultancies.

Thanks,
Nueman