Moving to bangalore

Hi friends.
I want to move to bangalore with my 6 years old daughter. I will be living alone. Is that a place to settle. I will be looking for the jobs in software industry. I am very afraid to live alone. Please advice.

Hi Neha,

I think B'lore is a good place to live, and it more depends on the locality... Even there are good opportunities in IT. Another option could be Pune (depend).

-Sachin

Hi Neha ,

First stop being scared its that feeling that will make u sad .Yes Bangalore is a wonderful city
and it is very much secured and the city has lot of things to offer.As you said u r looking for a job in
software industry Bangalore is a place where u have maximum postings but depends on ur candidature and experaince.
If u want I can help u with some consuntancies and  for ur daughter here and this place is good for education aswell.
Dont worry everthing will b alright and within few months u will start loving this city and lot caring friends around u.
Till then take care...bye...

Dear Neha

Bangalore is a good place for a Single parent ( I am presuming that you one). Many schools and other support systems are easily available.

You can move about independently in the city.
The language is not an issue as most people speak hindi as well.
People are friendly and willing to help out as well

Best of Luck

Cheers

Kiran

Neha,

Bangalore is a safe city with exclnt opportunities  in IT. there are decent localites like Indiranagar, Domlur, Kormangala, Benson town, Frazer town etc which accommodate well setteled communites.

Best option would be to first apply for the job, attend relevant interviews, close and then look for moving close to your job location.

Average rent for single BHK is between 6K to 15K depending on the area and facilities.

All the best.
Maddy.

Hi Neha,

Yes, Bangalore is a lovely city to live. You will have a great time, as people are very friendly and ready to help as compare to other cities in India.

Bangalore, is the hub of IT companies. I don't think that it would be a problem for you to get a new job. I you need any help just feel free to contact me. Also, it as great place from education point of view. You daughter can do well in this city.

BTW, from which country are you u relocating. If u need any help on the let me as I moved to India 6 months back.

Best Regards,
Benjamin Alexander.

Neha,

B'lore is very broad minded city. With a lot of opportunities. And withing first month you will deffenetly find some friends. So no need to be scared :)

nehapaul wrote:

Hi friends.
I want to move to bangalore with my 6 years old daughter. I will be living alone. Is that a place to settle. I will be looking for the jobs in software industry. I am very afraid to live alone. Please advice.

hey,

i may be able to help you find out a place in case u need one.

please do let me know which area u need to seetle.

regards,
Jaiji john

Dear Neha,
Bangalore is a fantastic place n safe. Lots of good people around and any help required please feel free to call.my company is in IT recruitment so they might help.
log on to pattnhoff.com

cheers
raj

Hi Neha

Be a strong women. dont be scared to any such thought of tagging you alone. Ur self confidence & God's blessings are with you always. As advised by other friends above Yes banglore is a very nice city to live, li'l costly & for bread & butter you can join any IT company.

Hope you perform well in all ur aspirations.

Take Care & Be high in ur spirits..

welcome bangalore...
No fear when bangaloreans are here...

Hi smart_saru,

I'd request you to participate in recent topics as this one is from 2010.

Thanks.

Regards,

Sarvesh
expat.com team