Hi Everyone

I'm half pinoy and canadian, looking to make new friends
i here there is good people here on this forum

hope to meet new people soon

take care

do:)

Hi phildo,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Maybe you could give us a longer introduction about yourself.
In which city are you in China? What bring you here? :)

Well, I am sure you will get a lot of contacts.

Thank you

Christine
Expat.com Team

Yes,give us a longer introduction.And you should upload your picture.If you are a beautiful lady or just a lady there will be so many warm-hearted guys who will be so willing to help you.

Berry

Berry,

He is male ;)

Maybe a lot of nice girls will be interested in him :p

lol

Kris

K..

I have to say so bad for him.You can't attract girl just with pieces of words like these right?;)

Berry

Hi work brings me into here, so really work work work, but I do like the Chinese culture and like to learn is as best as I can. Currently I'm studying Chinese I hope to be able to speak it reasonably  within 2 years.

Would love to make new friends in the process

:)

berrylew wrote:

K..

I have to say so bad for him.You can't attract girl just with pieces of words like these right?;)

Berry

Depends on the girl...

Kris

Kris N wrote:
berrylew wrote:

K..

Berry

Depends on the girl...

Kris

K...

Right.I am the girl here...:P

Berry

phildo wrote:

Hi work brings me into here, so really work work work, but I do like the Chinese culture and like to learn is as best as I can. Currently I'm studying Chinese I hope to be able to speak it reasonably  within 2 years.

Hi Phil,

Where are you from?
What kind of work do you?
Do you have any hobbies or interests when you are not working?
How long have you been in Shenzhen?
What district are you living in ie: Luohu, Nanshan, Futian, etc.

Come man; Tell the poeple on this forum a little about yourself. If you want friends you have to open up a little more, tell people what you like doing in your spare time. Ask people where are good places to hang out.

You're gonna have to be a little more scociable in order to socialize. We all work long days so there's no point in dwelling on that. I work 7 days a week...who cares. But you might be interested to know that I am also Canadian, that I speak French and Italian. I like going for a cold beer once in a while or having a coffee and kicking back. You might be interested to know that I've been in SZ for 3 years, and I know the city fairly well. I like renting a car and driving fast on the weekends and when I have the opportunity run a few cyclists off the road. I like going to the beach, taking walks, SCUBA diving, mountain climbing, hiking, playing badminton and Frizbee. I enjoy a good cigar with a glass of port from Portugal or nice French wine. I enjoy cool autumn days in the park, watching moms and dads plying with their kids while I lounge on a blanket and daydream of having my own children... Then again you may not give a crap about anything I wrote... but! You now know a lot more about me than you care to. But that's how you introduce yourself to the forum and the world.

phildo wrote:

Hi Fildo,

Upload a picture as I told you if you really want more response.So bad that I am not in Shenzhen or I can help you.But my grandpa Kris is there.Yes the Kris replied you under this topic.He is a great guy and warm-hearted and really know much about China or Shenzhen.But the bad thing is you are not a lady...So I don't know if he will have the time.:D

Berry

berrylew wrote:
Kris N wrote:
berrylew wrote:

K..

Berry

Depends on the girl...

Kris

K...

Right.I am the girl here...:P

Berry

You're my #1 granddaughter Berry :heart::offtopic:

K...

Kris N wrote:
phildo wrote:

Hi Phil,

Where are you from?
What kind of work do you?
Do you have any hobbies or interests when you are not working?
How long have you been in Shenzhen?
What district are you living in ie: Luohu, Nanshan, Futian, etc.

Come man; Tell the poeple on this forum a little about yourself. If you want friends you have to open up a little more, tell people what you like doing in your spare time. Ask people where are good places to hang out.

You're gonna have to be a little more scociable in order to socialize. We all work long days so there's no point in dwelling on that. I work 7 days a week...who cares. But you might be interested to know that I am also Canadian, that I speak French and Italian. I like going for a cold beer once in a while or having a coffee and kicking back. You might be interested to know that I've been in SZ for 3 years, and I know the city fairly well. I like renting a car and driving fast on the weekends and when I have the opportunity run a few cyclists off the road. I like going to the beach, taking walks, SCUBA diving, mountain climbing, hiking, playing badminton and Frizbee. I enjoy a good cigar with a glass of port from Portugal or nice French wine. I enjoy cool autumn days in the park, watching moms and dads plying with their kids while I lounge on a blanket and daydream of having my own children... Then again you may not give a crap about anything I wrote... but! You now know a lot more about me than you care to. But that's how you introduce yourself to the forum and the world.

Well down grandpa!:D

Berry