I'd like to buy a bike!

dear all,

if you have a bike you would like to sell to me, please let me know. im not too picky but the lighter the better :) im living in riyadh.

let me know!

thanks.
heidi

Hi heidi,

Please feel free to post an advert in the Bikes in Riyadh section, this might helpful.

Thank you,

David.

Expat-blog team.

Hi Heidi
My friend's friend has one. I'll ask him.
Why not buying new one? it is not expensive.

David, thanks for your advice, im new at the site so im obvi out of place :/

Lion, its not? ive been in riyadh for two weeks and its been hectic so i havent had the change to go looks for bikes, i just assumed its expensive as it is back in my home country :D thanks for the hint! but if you know someone who has a rather good one, would be nice. i wanna bike around the DQ:s track :) thanks lion!

Lion R.E wrote:

Hi Heidi

:rolleyes: Aren't bikes expensive? I've heard bikes (like HD) could cost manifold of that of a usual car.

HJB wrote:

David, thanks for your advice, im new at the site so im obvi out of place :/

Lion, its not? ive been in riyadh for two weeks and its been hectic so i havent had the change to go looks for bikes, i just assumed its expensive as it is back in my home country :D thanks for the hint! but if you know someone who has a rather good one, would be nice. i wanna bike around the DQ:s track :) thanks lion!

If someone is selling the bike, there must be a reason for it.
through the years I have learned not to trust people's maintenance skills with any thing mechanical.

Anyway your best shot is

1. SACO
2. Maaglia

SACO, will be 20% more expensive; however it is more than worth it in lieu of quality of service.

Maaglia is a wholesale market, where you may find more variety and very competitive prices, however I just can not picture yourself shopping there.

You might want to check U-Mark and the likes.

salman, thanks for your help!

Hey heidi I have mountain bike  its brand new, just bought it two months ago but since I got it & I only used ot for a few rides then I got really busy that I barely have time to do anymore.

He is asking about bikes.

Any HD owner will agree that our machines are not bikes!!!! They are Harleys!!!

Completely different stuff. :):):)

TheLegendLeads wrote:
Lion R.E wrote:

Hi Heidi

:rolleyes: Aren't bikes expensive? I've heard bikes (like HD) could cost manifold of that of a usual car.

Hi HJB

Visit Toys R Us located on King Abdullah Road before the exit to King ABdul Aziz Road. They have some nice pretty cheap bikes. I bought mine a mountain bike frame size 26 inch for 780 SAR....