Sat. January 24th-Some Coffee and Conversation @ Cafe Lilou's!

Hey Everyone!

Join me at Cafe Lilou's for some coffee, conversation, and perhaps breakfast?;)

Here are the details:
Saturday January 24th
10am-12pm

Lilou's is next to Coco's restaurant in Adliya, close to the Meat Co. PM me if you need directions. :)

Please send me a personal message to let me know if you are a "Definite" or a "Maybe". Be sure to include your e-mail or phone number so that I can easily get ahold of you in case of any changes.

I will book on Friday, January 17th, so any "Maybes" need to let me know by then or else no coffee for you! :D

Looking forward to meeting you!
:)

Hi. IndieD
Just sent a pm.  Thanks for orgnizing this.

I'm happy to do it! :)

Thank you for organising this. I will certainly let you know when I know whether I can do it or not.

Tony the dogfather is doing a big charity event that day - free BBQ at his place and people asked to give donations to support his excellent work. Why don't you arrange to all meet there and support a fantastic cause instead?

@ Josnuggles, that sounds awesome but unfortunately I can't meet later in the afternoon. :(

Maybe next time!

Hi - so is the meet-up set for Saturday, the 25th of January at 10am at Café Lilous??

Yes, it is for Sat Jan 25th.
Sorry about the mix-up!
:-)

Oh i am out of Bahrain and will be back 26 so cant join u this time but sûre next time will be there , enjoyyyyy

Hello Everyone,
Apologies for the late notice, but I've decided to cancel the meetup for tomorrow. I got sick earlier this week and was hoping that I would feel better by tonight, but if anything I'm worse. :(
I will reschedule in a week or so once I am feeling better.
Thanks for understanding, and I look forward to meeting you soon!
:)

Hey there IndieD...
Yes we can have this meetup at a later date. You take a good rest and get well soon.