Menu
Expat.com

Indian friends in Abu Dhabi

Last activity 22 April 2017 by Babin kuttan

rohit1986

Looking for Indian friends in Abu Dhabi ,

Priscilla

Hi rohit1986,

I think that you are in the right place to find some new friends.

I wish that you will make lots of contacts here. smile.png

Priscilla
Expat.com team

Dr Sumit

hi. North Indian, in AD since about 6 months. its truly difficult to find north Indians of similar age group in here

blackjeans02

Hi , We are North Indian and relatively new in AD. Good to see some good friends..

Arsh82

Not difficult there are many north indians in UAE

hardiksanghavi90

hello, anyone know anyone willing to share an apartment for about 5k per month per person in Al Reem island? I have my sights on a few good places want a cool flatmate to share smile.png

Babin kuttan
Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Old thread. Please create a new topic on the forum

Articles to help you in your expat project in Abu Dhabi

• Accommodation in Abu Dhabi
    Accommodation in Abu Dhabi

Accommodation is your next step after securing a visa to fully settle into your new life as an expat in Abu Dhabi. ...

• Working in Abu Dhabi
    Working in Abu Dhabi

Abu Dhabi has joined its neighbor emirate of Dubai in being a hotspot for tourists and expats moving for work ...

• Buying property in Abu Dhabi
    Buying property in Abu Dhabi

The United Arab Emirates has 9.06 million expats, and most of them spend about 30 to 50 years in the country ...

• Discovering Abu Dhabi
    Discovering Abu Dhabi

Abu Dhabi, the capital of the United Arab Emirates, is a popular destination among those who want to live and work ...

• Study in Abu Dhabi
    Study in Abu Dhabi

Abu Dhabi is not only an excellent place to live and work, but it also offers world-class education. There are ...

• How to develop your social circle in Abu Dhabi
    How to develop your social circle in Abu Dhabi

Expats in Abu Dhabi can establish a social network through various ways, such as joining expat groups online and ...

• The work culture in Abu Dhabi
    The work culture in Abu Dhabi

Abu Dhabi is an international city, and in most workplaces, you will interact and work with people of different ...

• Getting around Abu Dhabi
    Getting around Abu Dhabi

Abu Dhabi is a relatively small city compared to Dubai and getting around is very convenient and easy. If you want ...

All of Abu Dhabi's guide articles