Menu
Expat.com

New members of the Thailand forum, introduce yourself here

Last activity 27 January 2015 by diehard70

gekko1966

I arrived in Thailand 4 years ago and started a plant export company.  I live in Bangkok and my office is also in Bangkok. We had , as usual, many problems , and we still have but its finally taking off even its hard work.

But plants are my long life so i better stick to it.
Thats what we export. But I am also looking for foreigners wo have contacts in the plantbusiness outside Europe for im/ex port to there.
facebook.com/Asian.seeds.tubers.plants

Regards
Peter H.

xee.civil

Hello,
I appreciate you if you help me finding out some good friends as i desperately need some but unable to find any so can you guide me the ways to get...i am master student at AIT Pathumthani and will be here for 2 years...will wait for your replt.
Zee

xee.civil

Hi nice to meet you.
I am currently seeking for a job at BKK airport.

Costas

Mharshan

where you now in Thailand? I am here in Bangkok since December 11 and wants to have friends also.

ranila

like to work in Thailand
having experience in automobile and IT

strbl2

Hi,

I've been living in various locations in Thailand from 1993 through to 2006.

My wife, son and I left Thailand in 2006 to return to my home country and returned back to Thailand last Jan 2014. We have just moved to Chiangmai 2 months ago and are looking forward to meeting like couples and making friends in the area. Anyone looking for company to go out for dinner or just visit feel free to contact me.

Steven

Mharshan

hi Steven,

I love to meet new people here in Thailand. I am here in Bangkok since December 11, 2014 and still looking for new friends

jimmy1942

moving to chaingmai. looking for burmesse Live in maid. I am 73 a good catholic man no sex. I have lived in asia for 40 years  jamcnul@hotmail.mail

Densydlian

Wish you all the best..

jimmy1942

thank you best to you too

Densydlian

Your welcome

NachoUgarte77

Hello Guys,

Just got to BKK couple weeks ago from Chile, I will be living here for 3 years for work. Would be great to met people and make new friends.
Cheers!

jef31

Bonjour,
je suis de passage en Thailande en février et j'aimerai papoter avec des expats en vue d'une prochaine installation en Asie. Pour le moment j'hésite entre le Vietnam, la Thailande ou le Cambodge et je compte profiter de mon séjour pour glaner des infos pratiques pour affiner mon choix.
Donc si vous avez le temps de bavarder autour d'un verre ça sera avec plaisir...
Je serai à Bangkok vers le 10 février ...
A bientôt,
JeF

johnlll

Hi Everyone
I've just moved to Chiang Mai. I'm an artist/musician and a writer. I love old
fashioned great communication and like meeting people who are like minded.
If anyone would like to meet for a coffee or a meal, let me know.
Greetings
John

xee.civil

HI dear,

My name is parvez khan and I'm a web/graphic designer living in India, I am looking for a full-time job as a Web/Graphic Designer in Bangkok. I want to learn Thai language for live in Thailand so can you help me for learn Thai.

krushin

I am an ordinary person living with my wife in palm plantation in kuraburi disstrict phangnga thailand....I have no children..... am retired teacher i would like to chat or get messages from friends ....I want to learn English cos i have a part time job in community collegde .

strbl2

Hi John,

I moved to Chiangmai with my Thai wife just recently also. We have a house in the Maejo area. I enjoy going out once in awhile to listen to some good music. Since you're an musician I imagine you must enjoy doing the same. If you want to meet up sometime then I would be happy to share some good conversation. email me at strbl2@outlook.com

xee.civil
parvezkhan11 wrote:

HI dear,

My name is parvez khan and I'm a web/graphic designer living in India, I am looking for a full-time job as a Web/Graphic Designer in Bangkok.
Contact me : parvezkhan11@gmail.com.

mardeeeg

Hi! My name is Laura, I'm a french student (tourism studies)! I'm going to live in chiang mai in may and june 2015 to work in a travel agency. I already came in Thailand last summer but just in bangkok and koh phangan. I loved this country! But i admit being a bit stressed about living in thailand during too month alone (I'm just 19 and never travelled alone yet). That´s why i'd like to exchange with people living in chiang mai and maybe becoming friend when I'll be there. My hobbies are playing and listening music, party (like boom festival and full moon parties), reading and obviously travelling! Hope I'll meet some friends here smile.png !!! Thank you

Lahm

Salut Laura, tu as fait un bon choix en venant à Chiang Mai, c'est une ville sympa, c'est dynamique et la plupart des gens ici sont assez cool. La vie nocturne n'est pas comparable à Phuket ou Pattaya, mais il y a quand même moyen de passer de très bonnes soirées car pas mal de bars et bons restos. N'hésite pas si tu as des questions sur quoi que ce soit wink.png

mardeeeg

Merci de m'avoir rassurée! J'ai quelques questions oui mais je n'arrive pas à t'envoyer de message privé je ne sais pas pourquoi.

andybratjapan

Hi.looking for Japanese English.chinese English .french English language exchange partners in bangkok.i can also teach you martial arts.boxing.kickboxing.muai Thai.self defense.knife defense etc for free.0973622077 Andy.non profit only.

Lahm

Salut Laura, Je viens de t'envoyer un message en privée tiens moi au courant si tu ne le vois pas

andybratjapan

Hi guys!I look for boxing.kickboxing.mma.self defense training partner.i ve my own pads.pitts etc....look for someone to work on pads round on round.one by one..also knife defense partners?mma?...any recommendations regarding gym where we can practice?I m a trainer as well.I don't wanna pay for any muai Thai tourist gyms.i used work by myself.looking for partners to practice in any gyms...non profit only

andybratjapan

Hi.guys.i look for language exchange partner in Bangkok.Japanese English.Chinese English.French English.French Japanese.non profit only.email me if anyone interested.also I look for boxing kickboxing muai Thai mma self defense.knife defense partners to work on pads and Pitts.round on round.one on one.i m a trainer.non profit only.i ve my own pads.Pitts etc.not interested in any touristic muai Thai gyms.i prefer to work by myself in fitness gyms.all I need is just partners for mutual work out.round on round.0973522077

Dutch fella

Sounds like fun. What level English? Beginner?

James

BANNER_zps3602e73e.jpg?t=1420003076

Hello jimmy1942,

On behalf of everybody here at Expat-blog and from one James to another, welcome on board. I hope your participation here will be both enjoyable and informative.

I hope you'll soon find lots of new friends here. Just one word of advice if I might, we strongly recommend that our members do not post personal/identifying information, such as e-mail addresses, telephone numbers, etc., to our open forums for obvious reasons of personal security.

Cheers,
James        Expat-blog Experts Team

steveieb

Hi everyone,

Just joined the forum today as after 11 months of backpacking south east Asia I have decided to look for work in Thailand.

I have 11 years experience in the Pub/Bar, Restaurant, Small hotel sector, as well as extensive sales experience in Food, telesales, fmcg, and retail.

I have also run my own property company refurbishing buy to lets etc. And buying and selling property abroad.

Ideally looking for a job in Pattaya or Bangkok, but open to any offers.

I am very reliable, well organised and resolutely honest. Love to Dance and organise Soul, Funk, Motown, Disco events, and love walking, cycling, gym, ancient history.

Any help, leads or direction would be greatly appreciated

Happy New Year to you all

Regards

Steve
Steveieb2008@hotmail.co.uk

SimonaMilano

[Moderated : Please write only in English or create a new thread in the Italian version of the forum ]

krushin

I am a happily married  family man ,and  now I am a retired teacher .I and My wife  were  teachers living  in Phangnga 'the province  in south of Thailand.We have a  palm plantation.I would like to have  friends around the world..and would like to hospitality exchange  with friends .

stumpy
SimonaMilano wrote:

Ciao a tutti,

sono Simona, ho 45 e vivo a Milano, ma mi piacerebbe trasferirmi a Chiang Mai. Per questo verrò in Tailandia dal 14 al 29 gennaio con mia madre pensionata, e mi fermerò a Chiang Mai dal 17 al 24 gennaio. Se qualcuno di voi italiani che già vivete in città può incontrarmi in quei giorni, vi prego di scrivermi in privato. Sono molto curiosa di sapere com'è vivere lì e di avere qualche dritta pratica.
Grazie a tutti!

Simona

Welcome to the forum.

As this is an English speaking forum could you please post in ENGLISH only so that others can understand your post and perhaps offer information or advice.

Thank you.

justmichael

Hi there...i've around here for nearly 10 years by now and things have been up n down as for most of us here...working on hospitality and recruitment business for all my life but now focusing on recruitment ...follow my treads if you are interested for a hopefully better job...

iemila worku

My name is jemila worku am comeing from ethiopia i can speak english and  arebic.

arun526

I am from Thailand peeps. Lets meet up.

arun526

Hey I am from Thailand, wow you been there, must be a fun ride..if you in Porto, lets meet up..I will reach there soon.

Alexjd

Am living  Thailand  last  12 y..doing my restaurant  bussinews. .so few months  I lost all ..now am looking  for jop to living  for myself  and family . .

blackjack2010

how could you lose all?
after 12 years
you should have experience with the Thai ways

Aussielawyer

Swasdee Krisanee:
I am Rehmann from Australia, am a lawyer, Law professor and also ESL teacher, and hope to soon register as a lawyer in Australia. I plan to move to Thailand if i can get a well-paying job, and at the same time may be useful for anyone interested in doing business involving law like immigration in Australia.
My friend from Philippines also looking for job in Thailand, is very good in English and long experience in sales and administration as a supervisor in a British company n Dubai - needs working visa and job in Thailand, can you help?

xee.civil

Hi everyone

I'm English and still living in the UK. I have recently visited Thailand and have fallen in love with the place. I would love to move to Thailand. I'm on here to see if there are opportunities in paradise for me and if it really would be viable for me to move there.

Lorraine

grahamwheeler

Hi All,

I'm moving to Thailand in August with my wife, Pattaya to be precise, I'm looking for a job, my wife already has one.

I've just posted an ad on the jobs forum and look forward to hearing something !!

Cheers

Graham

Closed

Articles to help you in your expat project in Thailand

All of Thailand's guide articles